"What to wear, what to wear!" Sameerah said, her index finger pressing into her chin.

     "Wear a damn ripped jean and a crop top." Hafsah huffed.

     "Calm your tits girl. You better watch what you say or I may just end up slaying more than you on your wedding." Sameerah joked.

     "I don't even know what to wear. I mean, where to get the perfect gown." Hafsah sighed.

     "Sameerah knows everything that happens in Nigeria girl!" Sameerah replied and fished out her phone from her trouser pocket. She called Oma, CEO of Style Ville by Oma and asked her to send some photos of gowns so that they could pick from. Hafsah would change her clothes at least three times on her wedding day, so they had to be magnificent.

     Some minutes later, Sameerah received the photos and showed Hafsah as they both picked out the gowns. "I don't like this one. It's too revealing." Hafsah shook her head.

     "What about this?" Sameerah asked as she swiped.

     "No ewww! I can't wear pink on my wedding day." Hafsah scrunched up her face in disgust.

     "This?" Sameerah asked again.

     "No." Hafsah replied and pulled the phone from her hand, swiping rapidly. Her eyes caught a gown and she beamed. "This is the one!" she said, shoving the phone into Sameerah's hand.

     "Oh my God!" Sameerah exclaimed in admiration. "This is beautiful!" she added, swiping to see more photos of the gown. "I'll just send the pictures and price to my mum to pay." Hafsah said and fished out her own phone.

Hafsah: Salam mum

Mum: Wa alaikum mu salam Hafsah. How are you?

Hafsah: I'm fine, Alhamdulillah!

Mum: Good, you know you have to come home during the weekend to start preparing for your wedding right?

Hafsah: Yes mum. Luckily, exams are finishing on Friday. That's the reason why I texted you. I found a gown.

Mum: Oh great! Let me see

Hafsah:

Mum: This is beautiful

Mum: This is beautiful. Send the designers number to me.

Hafsah: Okay.

Contact +2348052******

Mum: Good. I'll talk to her.

Hafsah: Okay mum. Talk to you later

     "Hafsah I need to slay your wedding wallahi." Sameerah commented.

     "Of course, you're my best friend or sister rather. The fact that we look alike though, this would be fun." Hafsah replied.

     "Yeah it will. Zayden?" Hafsah sighed as Sameerah brought him up. "I think I should see him now." she replied and put on a hijab, then left.

     Knock knock. She knocked on Zayden's door. There was no reply so she went ahead to help herself in. He wasn't in the living room either so she walked towards his bedroom.

     "Zay-" she paused as she saw him in bed with Zeena.

     "Hafsah I can explain." he said, pulling a boxer over his nakedness.

     "There's no need to explain Zayden. I brought something for you." she replied and shoved her invitation card in his hand before storming off and banging the door behind her.