Chapter Six [Rewritten]

AN!: Yoo, so I reread all of what I had written and I was like, "damn, where the fuck was I goin with this?" So! I'm rewritting it, I totally crashed into that last chapter and it needed to be buckled up and driven slowly and more carefully. So... you ready? This is gonna be short and delicious. Hope you aren't TOO dissappointed. I'll upload again on.. Saturday! Thanks for reading, comment and vote! <333

Logan

 What would you do if you had an arrogant, pig-headed, but extremely powerful vampire in your room? Well lucky for you, you're not in my situation. I was sitting in a chair near the window of my relatively small apartment. Definitely not a stylish apartment either, I thought while picking at the red and green striped material of the chair. 

"So you love her?" Asked Drake while he took a long sip of some thick, stinky smelling liquid. I wrinkled my nose and nodded. "For how long?" He wondered and I shrugged.

"I don't know, ever since we were twelve and she grew the most awesome boobs." I stated honestly and Drake chuckled loudly.

"I remember when I believed in love, much like you she was a human while I was a vampire." He stated while flipping channels, his polished black shoes resting on a decorative table. 

"What happened?" I asked and he smirked.

"I changed her of course," he paused before saying, "And till this day she resents me." He finished before standing up and grabbing his coat.

"Leaving so soon?" I tried to sound disappointed. He looked at me through the corner of his eye.

"Yes," he said and chucking the bottle of whatever into the trash can. "It was nice meeting you Logan." He said as my phone buzzed. I looked up to say good bye and good riddance but he was already gone.

"Okay..." 

There was only one thing on my mind, and that was that I needed to talk to Hansel. ASAP.