OS#7:The Power Of True Love~Shivika.

Shivika-the name itself described how the couple was. They were Made For Each Other. They were independent-didn't care whatever the society spoke,behind their backs. They only just knew one thing-love. The love they had,could never be imagined with someone else. If Shivaay was the Romeo,then Anika,the Juliet. But,all love stories are not those "fairy tale" types. The true love story is when you can even  sacrifice your lives for each other. Something like this hastened with them.

Anika Rajput,a simple girl,who could never let any external problem to interfere in her studies. The sportive,intelligent and breathtaking looks made her an all rounder. People may think that she must have a lot of ego. No,it's not true. The simple down-to-earth girl,the girl having the most sweetest voice on earth,with her friendly nature,became the most wanted girlfriend in the college. But her heart was only with one guy-her Shivaay.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi,the man ever girl dreamt of. His well-tuned body,an expert of tennis,an awesome guitarist and the hardworking intelligent student made him the heartthrob of the college. But he only had one girl in his life,whom he had promised to make his,forever-his Anika.

They used to be college lovers. They first met in the college band,with Anika the lead vocalist,and Shivaay,the lead guitarist. They didn't perform jazz or something pop,instead,they performed pleasant, melodious songs. They were gradually falling in love. Soon,they had to part their ways,for extra studies. But,this wasn't the end. Four years later,they met again. The same cheerful Anika,and the romantic Shivaay. Their love emerged more and more,finally bringing them to take an important decision-getting married. Shivaay proposed her,and that day became their engagement. She felt delighted with the proposal.

Soon,Shivika were married and we're leading a happy life. But this isn't a happy story. It's a tragic one,right? So the villain was none other than Shivaay's mother Pinky. Pinky liked Anika,as she was a different and trustworthy girl,and the daughter of Jahnvi,her best friend. But she doubted that Anika's family was hiding something. She thought to get details about Anika,her brother Omkara,and her parents Tejvi.

Parallel to this,Anika was pregnant with Shivaay's child. She gave birth to a beautiful girl-Anushi. The name was kept by Gauri(Shivaay's sister and Omkara's wife and Anika's sister-in-law),Rudra (Shivaay's brother),and Bhavya(Rudra's fiance). The name itself meant "brave". And as it was a very unique name,the girl was herself a unique one. A sweet,optimistic girl who showed characteristics of both her parents. Friendly with everyone,seeking love of all elders was what exactly Anushi was.
______________________________________
Today was Bhavya's first rasoi. She prepared everything and was serving everyone,when a loud voice came. Everyone turned to see Pinky standing with a smirk on her face,and a depressed Tejvi and RiKara at the entrance gate.

Pinky:bade hawa main ud rahe the na bhaisaab aap? Ab kya hua?
Shakti:pinky,yeh kaise baat kar rahi ho tum?
Pinky:aap shaant rahe Shakti ji. Shivaay,yeh log bohoth bade frauds hai. Itna Ghamand tha na unhe,apni beti ka? Par sach sabke saamne hai. Anika Unki asli beti nahi hai!

Pinky started badmouthing Anika's family. She stopped when she heard a loud voice,of Shivaay.
Shivaay:okay just stop it mom! I already know this truth. Shaadi se pehle,Tej uncle ne mujhe yeh sab bataya tha. Unke bade Bhai,Anil ko apne business expand karne ke liye ek beta chahiye tha. Par jab Unki ek beti hui,unhone use Marne ki koshish ki. Unhone Unki wife Avantika to bhi maar diya. Par jab Anika ki baari aayi,tab ek accidentmain Unki death ho gayi.
Tej:aur Mujhe mere Bhai ki harkaton pe sharam aayi. Maine Anika ko apni beti maankar use paala.
Pinky:Shayad aap bhool rahe hai,Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko naam khoon khandaan se zyaada aur kisi cheez se farq nahi padta. Shivaay,you goes and give Anika divorces. Also take the custody of Anushi in your hands. YEH LADKI MERI BAHU KABHI NAHI BAN SAKTI!
Shivaay:mom! I've accepted Anika after knowing her truth. And if you cannot accept Anika as your bahu,then it's OK. We'll leave this house today itself.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 05, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Ishqbaaz Anthologyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें