OS#4:LOML....My Wife~Shivika.

Important Quotation in the title:-
LOML means Love Of My Life.

Please Note:This story is based on Shivaay's point of view.

"Aap najayas hai Shivaay!You're not Pinky aunty's son!!",Anika said crying. Those words were unbearable for me to hear.  This time I could trust on Anika,as she was herself sobbing while saying this truth.  I couldn't bear the pain. I just grabbed her waist and rested my head on her neck and started whining like a 5 yaar old kid. But this was the truth.....a bitter one. I agree me and Anika were divorced 3 months ago,but it didn't take enough time for us to live like we used to earlier. This time,it was more like a takkar ki jodi,rather than the romance one. 

I remembered today morning's incident,when she tried to hide from me and slipping away from my sight. But she forgot,that I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi,her husband. I could sense her,which resulted me to find her hiding behind the sofa. She had done this earlier too,but when I asked the reason behind,she remained silent. After sometime,we indulged in a fight where I constantly kept asking her about her fiance,while she was denying. She finally found a magazine,and declared that the businessman in the magazine was her fiance. Only if she knew that he was a Hollywood celebrity,Shawn Medes,regarding his new album. This gave me a clear view that she wasn't engaged. I immediately grabbed her hand,and took her to my room. I handcuffed her in my room,until she didn't reply my question that why she left me,and why did she lie about the engagement. But being the stubborn Anika,she refused to listen. I finally made up a plan to mix bhaang(alcohol) in her favorite aloo puri,and make her eat it,so that she blurts out the truth to me in hangover. But my plan backfired upon me only,when she stuffed that aloo puri in my mouth when I was staring at her cute yet beautiful face while eating,which she misunderstood as a temptation to eat that oily food. 

Now we both were in a hangover,and we had a mad,yet intimate dance on Jai Jai Shivshankar. We threw ourselves to bed,when we were tired. This was when I simply asked her,our day pleaded her to say the truth. Her emotions changed. She went pale,her eyes glistened,and gave becoming gloomy. I started shaking her when she became like a stone,not responding to my questions,and lost somewhere in her own world. And this was how she blurted off the whole truth. 

______________________________________

"Tu....tum.....sach keh rahi ho Anika?"I asked her to confirm. She simply nodded,caressing my hair and kissing my forehead. I just feel asleep in her lap,with those dry tears and she gently stroking my hair. I couldn't sleep properly,as I was thinking about that matter. I was illegitimate? The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi,who had so much faith and pride on his name,bloodline and lineage,was illegitimate? I had lost everything. The hope of living,loving,everything. She was sobbing,due to which her tears were falling on my face. I quickly got up,and our eyes met. We were already drunk,and this revelation hadmade our mind and heart heavy. And this was when......she gunshot CONFESSED HER LOVE to me. Yes,she loved me! But what did I do? Just pushed her out of the house,believing that her new attitude was a true one. I was suffering through the phase of guilt. I'm sure,she was too,by seeing her disastrous pensive condition. 

We slept in each others embrace. I could remember everything,in the form of flashback memories-right from our first meet,to our marriage,the separation to the blind date arranged by Omru,the fun we had together,the closer proximity at time,everything. I just couldn't afford to hurt or,or her feelings. But since that day,I felt really bad cause,I blindly trusted on my kanji eyes,who had become dysfunctional that time. But I was glad that at least I was with Anika. Slowly,she rested her head my mine,and slept. I breathed a sigh of relief that at least she has slept. Now I can sleep calm. 

______________________________________

I woke up by 8 am,only to find myself sleeping alone. I remembered everything. After all,I used to eat 21 almonds everyday! But this was not the point. I was wondering where Anika would have gone. I freshened up and started searching for her. I found Om,Gauri,Rudy and Bhavya on the way.  Even they were searching for Anika. Was she playing a trick?I thought. But when the four replied that after meeting Mrs Oberoi(Pinky),she left somewhere and hasn't returned,yet. I stormed towards my mom......sorry Mrs Oberoi's room. To confirm everything about my life. And if I said it,I literally do mean it.

"Where the hell is my Anika?"I asked the fuming,violent Pinky Singh Oberoi,who was arguing with me for the past 5 minutes to shoo Anika's thoughts from my mind. Well,it didn't work. Finally,my confrontation took a new leap,when she spoke out whatever I wanted. I knew,it would be heartbreaking,but now,I should have the guts and the courage to bear the truth. "Haan,yeh sach hai. Tu Shakti ji aur us Kameeni ka beta hai. Aur voh Mahi tera judwa Bhai. Mera bachha jamn se pehle hi mar gaya. Aur main nahi chahti thi ki jethji ka beta is jaayedaat ka haqdaar bane. Isliye Maine Shakti ji ko us kameeni se uski keemat dekar Usse ek bachha la de. Aur voh besharam kameeni ne bina kuch soche,voh bachha hume de diya. Yeh baat sirf mere,Shakti ji aur us kameeni ke beech main thi. Maine daimaa ko dhamka kar rakha tha ki voh apni zubaan na khole. Aur unhone vaisa hi kiya! Maine ek Maa ki Tarah tujhe paala,posa, taaki tu ek din ek bada businessman hokar meri izzat duniya main badha de,aur mere liye ek bade khandaan ki bahu laaye. Tune mere liye sab kuch kiya....sivay ek cheez ke. Tu mere liye ek achhi bahu nahi dhoondh paya. Us tuchhi,manhoos Anika se shaadi kar li. Maine socha ki tum dono Tia ke liye ek dusre ko talaaq de doge. Par nahi! Uske jagah tum dono aur kareeb aa gaye! Aur phir,Maine yeh jaal buna. Maine Anika ko yeh baat bol di,ki tu najayas hai. Aur voh,joh tere par main doob gayi thi,aaram se meri sharten maante gayi,ki voh 3 din main yeh ghar chhod ke chali jaaye. Aisa hi hua. Tune Anika ko dhakke maar ke ghar se bahar nikaal diya. Phir Ragini aayi. Uske achhe naam,khoon aur khandaan ke vajah se,Maine socha ki teri shaadi jald se jald Usse ho jaaye. Part voh manhoos phir se apne kadam is ghar pe rakh Kar tujhe mujhse vapas alag Karna chahti thi. Par.........."

She couldn't say anything further. Dadi had heard her well,and slapped her tight. Shivaay was facing shock. Yes,it was true that he discovered the truth about his illegitimacy earlier last night,but the sick was that he was seeing his so called mother Pinky's obsessive and possessive side,and that he was only got as a profit and money back for her. He immediately ran outside,his brothers and Bhabhi's after him. He called up Khanna to trace Anika's location through her mobile,while he grabbed the keys and drive off,in the search of Anika. 

______________________________________

I found her. Yes,but in the most shocking condition ever. She was walking towards the cliff,like a lifeless body. I kept calling her name. Once,twice,thrice.......no response. Finally,running towards her and preventing her to fall,I quickly jerked her by grabbing her hand. She turned to face me. Her eyes fill of tears,guilt and melancholy. I kissed away her tears. She wanted to leave again. But I didn't want her to. 

"Chodiye mera hath Shivaay! Mujhe jaana hai. Main is duniya main jeene ka haq bohoth pehle kho liya hai." She said,between her tears. "Tum kahin nahi jaa rahi Anika. Mujhe sach ka pata chal gaya hai. Ab meri Zindagi sirf tumse hi related hai. My life has changed. The person,who himself trusted in naam,khoon,khandaan is facing the biggest shock of his life. I'm all alone Anika. My world has finished. I'm broken. Will you still leave me? Will you still want to go? Do you hate me that much?" I wanted to say further,but he kept her hand on my lips. Our eyes met-her honey brown orbs,with my kanji ones. We stared at each other for a while. A lovely,emotional,painful eyelock. Looking into my eyes,she said,"Anything may happen to this world. But nothing can stop me from loving you. You've taught me the value of your first love,I.e your true one. You are my first priority Shivaay! And I'll love you till my last breath." 

I just hugged her immediately. My true love,love of my life,my greatest supporter-my wife was here. What else did I want?

"Shivaay,what about Nagini?" Anika whispered. "Well,I guess she also turned out to be like Mrs Oberoi. The real,main lady if my life is you,THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,MY WIFE. I didn't fall for your eternal beauty,though I believe that you're the most beautiful woman in the earth. But I fell in love with you,because you loved me when I couldn't even love myself. And I promise you,whatever we have,we would have it between us and get the matter solved. So......would you forgive me and start a new life with Me,Mrs Wifey?" I said to her.

"Of course,I'll love that Mr Hubby!!" She said and we shared our first,yet awesome passionate kiss together.

The End.

Target:60+votes,30+comments.