Without realizing what I was doing, I moved my hand from the sand to Jungkook's back, pulling him closer.

"I don't agree with you, but thanks, Kookie."

The hand that had been resting on my cheek slid down to my jaw, grabbing it gently.

"A-and hyung..."

Jungkook's face was now so close I could hear that his breath was shaking as well.

"Please don't think that no one would like you. It's not one bit true."

He closed his eyes, so I did too, and Jungkook leaned in just far enough for my lips to reach his, letting me close the gap.

I was one second too late.

"There you guys are!" Jimin yelled, walking out of the woods next to the beach. You've got to be kidding me! I mentally screamed. Jungkook reluctantly backed away from me as our friend came jogging towards us.

"What's taking you guys so long? We've been waiting for you! We didn't want to start the party without you!"

"We're 22 people," I had never been more annoyed. "How did you even notice that we weren't there?"

"You know Jin-hyung, he notices the lack of people's presense! Now come on, we're grilling and swimming." Jimin grabbed Jungkook with one muscular arm and me with the other, pulling us up. "This is going to be just like last week but this time we actually brought some real food to grill! Fun, right?"

"Sounds marvelous." Jungkook's voice was drooping with sarcasm, but the innocent boy that was currently dragging us along with him didn't seem to notice, he just kept on ranting.

I glanced up at Jungkook who's eyes met mine. My annoyance went away as quickly as it came; Jungkook liked me back.

He seemed to be thinking the same thing because when we saw each other he smiled. A small smile that grew into a wide grin, that grew into a chuckle, which quickly escalated to the both of us giggling.

"I know right? So I was like..." Jimin thought we were laughing at him. Oh how he would freak out if he knew the real reason.

Jungkook
.,°˖✧ ೃ༄

"You seem happy!" A bunch of girls—Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim—had dragged me over to where the five of them sat in a circle, enjoying their grilled sandwiches.

"I am!" I leaned in to grab another piece of bread which we had balanced on top of a rock. All I really wanted right now was to be with Taehyung, but he was hanging out with Hoseok and Eunbi who had brutally pulled him away from me to practise their song (the three of them played kitchen staff in the play).

"Great," Joohyun smiled. "You've been kind of distant lately!"

Yerim, the maknae, was stuffing her mouth with bread. "You abd Eunha aje doin gleat in the play, by the way!" she spoke with a mouth full of food. She swallowed everything with a loud gulp and continiued as normal. "Yah! Eunha-unnie, get over here!"

"Hey guys!" Jung Eunha came jogging over, sitting down next to me.

"Can you sing the ending song together? I was sick when you practised so I haven't heard it yet!" Yerim asked.

"Oh, they're amazing!" Seungwan exclaimed. "You should've been there!"

"That's why I'm asking them to sing it, idiot."

"What's that about respecting your elders, young lady?" Seulgi joked, making Sooyoung burst out laughing since she wasn't exactly the most respectful dongsaeng either.

Yerim pretended not to hear as she begged Eunha and me.

"I don't know..." I glanced over at Taehyung, who happened to be glancing right back at me, meeting my gaze from about 20 metres away.

"Come on, we need to practise anyways!" Eunha nudged me lightly and I gave in.

But I didn't even get to finish the first chorus before I felt a strong hand grab onto my arm, dragging me away quickly. When we were far enough away from the others Taehyung's eyes met mine for a second, before they closed and our lips met.

————————

guys iT hApPeNeD
my heart is happy

guys iT hApPeNeDmy heart is happy