Chapter 9: Kissing is Bad.

"Monogamy or whatever you call it
I'm startin' to think it ain't for er'ybody
Most of us is rushin' into it anyways
You know what I'm sayin'?
You ain't rushin' for love, and I ain't up here to judge
Let's neglect the what if's
And make it do what it does." -Wale

Wale's voice blasted through the room as my hips rocked on him. I looked at him in awe as he tightly held onto my waist. He was badly trying to control the nut he had been holding in. I gave him complete eye contact, hoping that would help him speed up the process. Occasionally, for the past two weeks, he was inside of me yet my mind was somewhere else... with someone else.

"Fuck Kareem." He groaned while pulling out of me, only to fill me back up in the next second. My mahogany body glistened from the perspiration that was forming on my skin. He was really putting in work and I was biting my lips trying to conceal my moans. It was evident that he really missed me due to the hickey marks that now existed on my skin

"I love you. He breathed out before I felt his manhood twitching inside of me. Once I felt him release his seed into the condom, I moved my lips to his, desperate to feel the same emotion I felt two weeks ago. The same emotion that had me going out of my mind.

"I love you to." I said almost in a reflex manner. I pulled back from the kiss only for him to bite my bottom lip.

"Stop Calvin." I groaned. He gently pulled himself out of me while licking his lips. I stood up to look for my briefs that had gotten lost during our second session today. As I faced the wall away from him, I could hear the sound of his lighter flickering.

"Didn't I tell you to stop doing that around me. It messes with my asthma." I said as he watched me with lust still in his eyes.

"After our sessions, I swear I always need about two blunts pa.  He coaxed while his semi hard dick rested on his left thigh. He peeped me looking at his dick and smiled bashfully. "You staying over tonight."

Two weeks had come and gone since I last saw Stanza. After I ran from him that night, he had shown up faithfully, daily to my apartment. I was able to avoid him by not opening the door and ignoring phone calls from Melinda.  However, I felt like there was  still a slim chance we could bump into each other when I went to class so I found solace in Calvin's apartment. I had been there for  two week now and each night I found myself trying to get Stanza out of my mind. I tried it by burying myself into my studies. I tried it with sex. I even tried it by telling Calvin I love him every five seconds. None of it was working.

Call me a hot ass mess but you can't call me broke.

"You already know the answer to that question Cal." I bent down to kiss him. Truth was I didn't want to go home due to the fear or Stanza showing up on my doorstep. I wouldn't know what to say to him if I ever ran to him again.

"Yo, where did you get that ice?" He questioned, as I touched the chain that dangled around my neck.

"From one of my clients." Calvin reached out to touched the chain and by instinct, I pulled away. "What you doing?"

"I was just trying to feel it. That ice look mad real." He said as he ran his hand around the chain. "Wonder how much we can get if we sell or pawn it?"

"It's not for sale. I said placing my lips on his. "It's being returned to the owner."

That was the honest truth, whenever I gained the courage to talk to Stanza, I was going to return the chain he placed around my neck. Whatever game he was playing, I wanted no parts of it.