"But I just know you and my brother met 2 months ago.." She added.

You smiled. The memory of how you and Hiro met replaying.

"But I need to go work on my robotics project! My essay in English and my report on History! Bye Nii-san and (Y/n)! Nice meeting you by the way!" She waved as she made her way up the stairs.

You giggled.

Hiro's POV

(Y/n) giggled.

"Oh, her giggle makes me wanna melt.." I thought and shook my head snapping out of my thoughts.

Me and Emiko just talked about (Y/n).. I'm taking advice from her of how to confess, because she's a girl.
What she said was ‘Be yourself! If she likes you, then go for it! If she doesn't, then she's not worth it!’

"So what did you call me here for?" (Y/n)'s voice snapped me back to reality.

I looked at her and blushed uncontrollably.
"I-i.. U-uh m-m-my.."

Cue the mental face palm.

I took a deep breath.

"Um.. I wanna show you my invention.." I said and stood up, walking towards a blue bin and taking a glass full of, my latest invention, Microbots.

Then, I put down the microbots on the table and took the neurotransmitter head band.

*       *       *

After my presentation, I bowed. Then I heard clapping. I looked up and saw (Y/n) with a grin on her face and clapping loudly.

"Bravo, Hamada! I'm sure you are definitely gonna get that scholarship!" She cheered.

I grinned, blushing a little.

"Now's the chance! Tell her you like her! Just tell her! Hiro it's so simple! Just say ‘(Y/n) I like like you–scratch that– I LOVE you! And will you be my girlfriend?’ Simple!" I thought, panicking a bit.

"Uh.. Hiro?"

I looked up and saw her looking at the table. I silently followed her gaze and blushed darkly.

I saw the microbots in words, saying:

'(Y/n) I like like you–scratch that– I LOVE you! And will you be my girlfriend?'

She looked at me with excitement in her eyes.
"I-Is this true?"

I looked down and blushed darker that my ears are red. I then nodded.

I closed my eyes getting ready for rejection, but instead pulled into a hug.

I froze. Not knowing what else to do, I hugged back.

Then she broke the hug and I looked straight into her memorizing (E/c) eyes.

We felt that we were leaning in, when our lips were centimeters apart. I quickly closed the gap between us.

I tilted my head and put a hand on (Y/n)'s neck making the kiss deeper.

When the need of air was great, I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead on hers.

We were slightly panting and blushing red from the new experience we've made. I was grinning like an idiot while (Y/n) was laughing at my dorky face, which was cute.

"I love you too, Hamada."

Bonus:

Emiko's POV

"Auntie Cassie!" I yelled.

She looked up from her reading and at me.

"What is it, Emiko?" She asked.

"It happened! Hiro got a girlfriend!" I squealed while I gave her my phone, which had a picture of (Y/n) and Hiro kissing.

Her eyes widened. "Young lady! You are too young for this! But still send this to me, please!"

~°•°~

Aaaannndd Cut! That's a wrap baby!

Hey-o! If this sucks...

Yeah I know..

Thanks to anyone who is reading this!

If I take too loong to update.. Understand that the school is the one to blame..

So yeah...

Comment or vote! Or either follow me!

Bye bye! Luv you!

Kittensss~

~His_Cute_Dork

1622 words

Please hit the star button below if you enjoyed this one shot! :)