*insert clever title name here*

Alexander was cuddled up with his boyfriend, John, on the couch. They were watching a movie, and John was constantly checking his watch. 

"Alex, you have to be at work in...like... seven minutes."

"Shh, I know, I know." Alex stroked John's hair.

"Alex come on. You never miss a day at work." John frowned and sat up.

Alex shrugged. "Oh, John, I just want to spend time with you. We don't see each other much, since I'm always at my boring job."

"I thought you liked your job!"

"Oh, please," Alex scoffed indignantly. "Seeing Jefferson's ugly-ass face instead of yours? I want to be here forever."

John looked at him suspiciously and checked his watch. "Five minutes, 'Lexy. This is your last chance."

"Nope!" Alex said, popping the "p". He cuddled up with John again and they resumed watching the movie.

They watched in a peaceful silence that filled the air. Everything was silent until~

"Two minutes," John said.

Alex glared at his boyfriend. "John! I already told you 'no'! Why do you want me to leave so badly?"

John shrugged. "I just know you love your job so much."

"Well, I love you more, and that's that!" 

John sighed, disbelieving. "Okay, sure."

"Don't believe me? Fine!" Alex stood up and towered over John.

John's face heated. "Alex what are you-"

He was cut off by Alex's lips on his. John blushed furiously, clenching the sofa cushions. "'Lex....wHOA~" he yelped as Alex picked up John bridal-style and carried him to the bedroom.

"Alex," John gasped, not able to stop talking. "Are we gonna-"

Again the freckled man was cut off as his boyfriend gently tossed him on the bed, now starting to crawl on top.

John blushed even more, squirming with pleasure as Alex sucked on the soft spot of his neck. "Alex~" he moaned quietly, clenching Alex's shirt tightly.

Alex continued to suck his boyfriend's neck util he was satisfied with the number of bruises he left. Damn it, now I have to wear turtlenecks, John sighed in his head. I should've known he was-

His thoughts were interrupted as Alex stared down at him, a triumphant smile fitting his small lips.  He bent down to unbuckle John's pants.

Ohshitohshitohshitohshit~

John felt Alexander's small hand wrap around his manhood, and he whimpered as Alex pumped it roughly.

"Alex..." John whimpered softly, squirming helplessly again.

Alex grinned, enjoying his boyfriend's whimpers and moans. He smashed his lips on John's, causing them both to moan into each other. They pulled apart, their hair was messy, they were sweaty, and they stared longingly at each other.

John tugged off Alex's shirt and rolled over to he was on top of the smaller man. He kissed Alex's chest and made his way down, slowly and teasingly pulling down Alexander's underwear. Alex clenched the sheets with impatience.

"Please," Alex moaned breathlessly. John smirked, knowing he was in charge. He licked Alexander's cock, slowly, tauntingly. "What was that, 'Lexy?" he smirked.

"Please, hurry..." Alexander's voice was wrecked.

John fit almost the whole thing in his mouth and sucked. Alexander gasped and moaned. "Oh, John..."

John popped off and slowly crawled up to kiss Alex again. Alex reached for the lube and threw it at John.

John grabbed it and put some on his hand, and rubbed Alexander's cock while his boyfriend arched his back, moaning. John sucked Alex's neck and lowered himself onto Alexander's manhood.

John  let out a cry of pleasure. Alex bucked his hips and John bounced on him. They both moaned loudly.

Alex grabbed John's hips and flipped the smaller man onto his back. "I'm in charge here," he growled huskily into John's ear. John nodded, whimpering as Alex pounded into him faster. 

John suddenly let out a shuddering gasp and a cry of pleasure when Alexander hit his prostate. "A-Alex...I'm gonna-" he gasped and let out inaudible moans as he came all over himself. Alex threw his head back and came inside his boyfriend. He pulled out and collasped right next to him.

They both stared at the ceiling, panting. Alex pressed against John and gently kissed him. "I'm going to call in sick," he smirked. He slid off the bed and before he left the room, he gave John a playful smile. "Maybe later today we can have big fun."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)