An Awful Job and a Strange Lockdown

Earth Dorm 6:30a.m.

Capricorn slowly got up out of bed. She let out a loud yawn and got ready. "Hey V, got breakfast?" She asked as she sat down on a chair at the table. "Yup! She delicious pancakes and eggs!" Virgo said happily setting a humongous stack of pancakes down on the table next a giant plate of eggs.

"Woah, you haven't made a breakfast like this in weeks!" Capricorn said grabbing some pancakes, then she looked at Virgo who had sat across from her. There was something off. "Hey, did you put your hair in a different part today?" Capricorn asked. "Nope, guess again!" Virgo said in an oddly cheerful voice. "Um, it's with your face right?" "Yes, on my face." Capricorn didn't say anything. "Yeesh! I'm thinking you might need some glasses more than me! I got glasses yesterday! GLASSES!" Virgo yelled. Capricorn just noticed the brown horn rimmed glasses Virgo had on.

First Period Class

"Virgo, those glasses are adorable!" Libra said standing in front of Virgos desk. "Aww! Thanks!" Virgo said blushing at the mountain of compliments she was getting. "Meh, you look like a nerd now." Sagittarius said leaning back in her chair. "I agree with Sagi." Aries added. "You guys are jerks!" Taurus said pushing Sagittarius's chair down so she fell. "Ow! You don't get the right to call people jerks after that move!" Sagittarius yelled at Taurus as the bell rang.

The teacher walked in then with several clip boards. "Hello everyone today I need to send some of you out and about the school for regular inspections. This normally happens once a year and we just let the students do it, you are the ones who spend most of your time here in many parts of the building anyways. The clipboards will have a full checklist of what you'll be looking for," the teacher explained as she started to hand out clipboards.

"This seems like very poor management if you ask me. Having students do it won't ever produce any good reliable results" Virgo said criticizing the school.

"Yeah but I don't have to do any learning today. I usually just sleep in this class," Aries grinned leaning back in his chair.

"One of these days you're gonna lean too far back Aries," Virgo told Aries as the teacher got to the zodiac group. She handed out a clipboard for each person then told them what they'd be doing.

"Alright zodiacs you and the big dipper are go-"

"No! The big dipper group! We can't work with those guys are you crazy!" Gemini chimed in.

The teacher just glared at Gemini and continued to speak, "You all will be working in the first year magic wing, by Mr.Riclons room. Now group up and get going you have lots of work to do." She shooed everyone out of her room. Most other students started walking off to their area of the school leaving just the zodiacs and big dipper.

Leo and Pheceda were already walking off without everyone. The zodiacs glared at the two before moving themselves.

"Hey y'all gotta wait up!" Alkaid said running behind the zodiacs.

"I don't think we're in a talking mood today," Sagittarius snapped at Alkaid who got the hint and shut up. The big dipper group still walked next to the zodiacs though.

Everyone made it to the hallway where the inspection started. Everyone had to split into groups for the actual hall inspection which they had to do before doing any actual rooms.

"This is gonna take sooo long!" Aries complained as he, Sagittarius, and Alkaid inspected lights. Both Aries and Sagittarius were too short to reach the lights but Alkaid could reach them.

"It ain't all too bad. Ya know this gives us a chance to know each other more anyhow," Alkaid said, his thick southern accent coming through.

"I don't want to know you," Aries said.