The Magical Test

All of the signs were in third period magic class. There was only five more minutes left in class. "Hurry up!" Aries mumbled watching the clock. "Alright, that concludes today's lesson. I'll start passing out the homework while I announce something." Mr.Riclon said grabbing a fat stack of papers.

"I would like to see these students after school today." Then he started reading off a list of names. Everyone listened carefully hoping their name wasn't called. "Alioth," he said, Alioth slapped her fist on her desk, "Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn." He said finishing just before the bell rang.

"I don't wanna stay after school!" Gemini complained walking out of the class. "Well neither do I!" Libra said unhappily. "Why do you think he even wants you to stay after?" Sagittarius asked. "Who cares, it's just a pain I'm the butt." Scorpio said with his usual dark and menacing look.

"Oh well, come guys, at the pace we're going we'll be exactly five seconds late to our next class!" Virgo said speeding up her pace. They finished the rest of the day and the rest of the signs said goodbye to the four that were staying behind.

"Alright guys, let's get this over with." Libra said walking into the magic room. They saw several other kids from different classes and theirs already sitting in a seat. They all sat down and waited for Mr.Riclon to come in, since he wasn't there yet.

Finally after five minutes he showed up. "Hello everyone, sorry I had to keep you after school but this was the only way I could get you all here at once." He said. Everyone looked exceptionally unhappy. "So, can anyone guess why we are here right now?" He asked. No one raised their hand.

"Yikes, tough crowd. Well you all have discovered you magical ability. Today I'll be testing you on how well you control it and your knowledge on why you have it, and how you got it." He said. "We're being tested! Ugh, this sucks." Gemini said smacking his head on his desk. "I have some assistants to help me test all of you one on one. While some of you are being tested one on one the rest will be taking a written test." Mr.Riclon said pulling out a stack of papers.

He handed them out and started calling names. Several other teachers had come in while he was handing out the test. "Libra, come up." A small old looking lady said. Libra marched up to the front of the room were she was sitting.

"Alright, what is your power?" The lady asked. "Moving through walls." Libra said looking down at the small lady. The person took some notes on a paper. "Please demonstrate your power to me using that wall over there." She said bringing Libra to a wall on the other side of the class.

"Alright, begin." The lady said. Libra was in a panic. She looked at the wall and started pushed her hand on the wall. It wasn't going through. "Erm, uh. Let me try over there." She said starting to panic even more. The lady started to write as Libra moved over a foot along the wall.

She placed her hand on the wall and started pushing again. Still nothing. She looked around the room and saw Gemini transforming into his twin for a tall man. She went into total panic mode and pressing all over the wall. She moved frantically around until finally she fell through it and she fell hard. "Ugh, that hurt sooo much." Libra said getting up and walking through were she came from.

"Thank you, you can go sit down again." The lady said before calling out another students name. Scorpio had been watching Libra panic and started to worry a bit. He didn't even understand his power or why it worked or happened. He was going to be a mess.

Finally his name had been called on and so he walked to the person. "Okay, Scorpio tell me about your power." The man said in a deep voice. "I really don't understand it. I make things move with my mind I guess." Scorpio said with a blunt voice. "Okay, the make that paper move over there into that waste bin." The man said pointing at a paper.

"Sure." Scorpio sighed. He started focusing on it as hard as possible. It didn't even budge. "This is seems pretty pointless right now." Scorpio said after several minutes. "Well it's not, keep trying." The man said. "Fine, sorry for saying." Scorpio said with an annoyed voice.

This time the paper fell off the desk, but didn't move any farther. "Alright, thank you for demonstrating you may go sit back down." The man said. Scorpio just left and finished his test. He was not having a good day. "Capricorn." Mr.Riclon called sending a kid back to her seat. Capricorn resentfully got up.

"Hello Capricorn. Do you know what power you have?" Mr.Riclon asked with a pen and paper in his hands. "Yes, I have the ability to turn invisible." Capricorn answered with as much confidence she could find, so she could have a better chance at passing.

"Alright, thank you. Please show me this." Mr.Riclon said while writing notes. "Okay." Capricorn said clearing her mind. "I wish I could just disappear." She mumbled then slowly turned invisible. "Great! When you finish your written test you may leave whenever you want." Mr.Riclon said after writing down more notes.

Capricorn sat at her desk and finished her test then left. Several other kids did the same, Gemini, Scorpio, and Libra being some of those kids. "That was horrible!" Libra said still in a panicky mood. "I think the written part was way harder than the physical part." Gemini said as they headed back to the dorms. "Yeah, it wasn't to bad." Capricorn said hoping she got above a 90.

"What do you think Scorpio, you were there too." Gemini asked. "I don't feel like talking about the test. It was stupid." He said with a gloomy voice. "Oh well, let's watch some anime with Aqua when we get in." Libra said to Gemini as they reached the dorm building. Gemini agreed and they all went there ways for the rest of the day.

Big A/N

Alright everyone. Guess what. IM MAKING A NEW BOOK! I've had the idea for awhile and I finally made it. Also, I need you, the readers, to decide something for me. What ships do you want. Just so you know a of the genders will be the opposite of this book. Also I don't want the same ships as this book. So nothing like Scorpio x Cancer or Aries x Sagittarius, okay?

I'm gonna have so much fun writing it. So comment what ships you want! For signs that don't get a ship suggestion, I'll choose myself. The first chapter will be posted sometime around next week so stay tuned! Other than that, have a great day or night my amazing readers!

Sincerely Zodi.