Capricorns Birthday

It was 11:59p.m. for Taurus. He was up playing a video game he just got that day. Right as he won he heard Virgos new hand made coocoo clock go off, meaning it was twelve. She still hadn't figured out how to set a time limit on it.

"I think I'll get some shut eye now that I've won." Taurus said yawning and stretching his arms outwards. He put the game disc back, since it was a console game, and started to put on PJs.

He saw just a tiny movement from the corner of his near his door. He looked over and saw nothing, it wasn't opened or anything, so he went back to getting dressed.

Without warning the door opened all the way up in a flash and Capricorn burst in.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY I DESIRE CUDDLES BECAUSE I AM SICK!" Capricorn yelled in a raspy voice before breaking out in a coughing fit.

"What the heck I'm completely naked here. I only have underwear!" Taurus protested.

"Oh what does it matter. Just get dressed, I'm rooming with y- achoo!" She sneezed everywhere then pulled a tissue from her overstuffed pajama pockets.

"No," Taurus said sternly but Capricorn started doing puppy eyes, which were actually watery because of her cold, "Fine." He gave in.

"Yeah! Now hurry up." Capricorn said crawling into his bed.

Taurus and Capricorn eventually fell asleep happily while cuddling.

6 in the morning

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Taurus' alarm clock was going off. Taurus slapped the snooze button still asleep but Capricorn woke up.

"Uggggghhhhh!" She moaned as she got out of bed and wobbled out of the room.

Taurus noticed and woke up fully himself. He went to see were she went and could tell  she was in the bathroom within a second. Virgo was standing outside the bathroom in only a towel dripping wet.

"Breakfast is on the table." Virgo said smiling and Taurus sat down at the table and happily ate.

Several minutes later Capricorn came back out looking like she hadn't slept in years.

"I'm staying home from school today." She said wearily.

"We live at school now just to remind you, this is just an exact copy of our dorm inside of the zodiac room." Virgo said popping out of nowhere.

Capricorn only grunted and then went to take a nap on the couch. Virgo went back to wherever she came from and only came back out at seven to go to the zodiac room where Taurus already went.

"Guys we gotta through Capricorn a surprise party!" Cancer was saying just as Virgo walked out.

"Capricorn is sick so I recommend you just leave nice presents that aren't food in the living room." Virgo said in a flat tone.

"Oh no that means you're also infected! Along with Taurus! We must quarantine you!" Pisces said panicking and running to the farthest corner, away form Taurus and Virgo.

Something most people don't know about Pisces is that he is a complete germaphobe. He just does a good job of hiding it.

"Oh Pisces you won't get infected. It's okay!" Cancer said going to hug Pisces.

Pisces just backed away quickly from Cancer and ran out the door. Shortly after though Aquarius came running in.

"THE WORLD US ENDING! ITS RAINING IN JANUARY! GLOBAL WARMING IS REAAAAAALLL. ITS REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLL!" She screamed liked a maniac. She ran ran past everyone and into the air dorm. Sagittarius came in running after her.