MISERY [A YU-GI-OH! FANFIC]

Nao: Uhm... I think making this story is a mistake *sweats*

Yugi: Why? *tilts head to one side*

Nao: I still have to update the other ones and yet I'm ---- *faints*

Yami: Oh dear. Seems like she fainted.

Yugi: *sigh* Please vote and comment! If possible, follow her to!! *puppy dog eyes*

Yami: She doesn't own anything either.

Yugi and Yami: Enjoy!!

~*~

YAMI'S POV

Oh yeah

Oh yeah

So scared of breaking it that you won't let it bend

And I wrote two hundred letters I will never send

Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper than they seem

You'd rather cover up, I'd rather let them be 

Why did I replace Yugi to a slut? Yugi is my soulmate, my aibou, basically my everything but now he's gone. I really hate myself for doing this to aibou. I hate hurting him so much. 

I probably wrote two hundred letters or more saying sorry to him and explaining everything to him but I haven't send anything! Not even one and I probably won't send them E.V.E.R.

Since I started dating Anzu I've been doing.... self - harm... lately... When I started to date her I realized that I loved Yugi not the slut. Seeing Yugi hurt and crying broke my heart to a million pieces.

After a month of dating Anzu, I broke up with her. Not even a day has passed by she found another man right away, she's such a slut. 

Since then the cuts have been getting deeper and deeper. Day by day it gets deeper. There was even a time when Atem, my brother, saw them. 

"Yami, what's happening to you?" he asked with a serious and pleading look on his face.

"Nothing, Atem. Leave me alone." I pleaded to him. I didn't even bother to look at him to see that his eyes were full of pity.

Atem and Heba, yugi's twin brother, are dating for 3 years now and It has been three years since I last saw yugi and anzu.

So let me be, and I'll set you free.

I am in misery

There ain't nobody who can comfort me, oh yeah

Why won't you answer me?

The silence is slowly killing me, oh yeah 

I am lost, aibou. I am depressed right now. Worst, I keep on sinking in this darkness. Without you my hikari, my light I'll keep on drowning in it. 

Nobody would be able to comfort me. My brother tried his best but his best wasn't enough. Only you aibou, could comfort me and save me.

I grabbed my phone and tried calling you again for the hundred time but all I could hear was your voice mail "Hello! This is Yugi Mutou. Leave me a message and I'll try to call you back later." 

You still won't answer any of my calls, aibou. Why? Don't you know that the silence is killing me? Don't you know that I'm dying everyday? 

I grabbed my blade and did another deep cut on my wrist.

Girl you really got me bad

You really got me bad

Now I'm gonna get you back

I'm gonna get you back

I watched in amusement as the blood runs down my arms. Yugi. I want you so badly. I need you right now. You got me so bad yugi. You really really got me bad. I'm gonna get you back yugi. I must get you back yugi, my aibou, my hikari, my light, and my lover. You are everything to me without you I am nothing. 

Unconciously, I did another cut on my wrist. I didn't feel anything at all because I've become so numb. I did another one and another one until I saw that there was a small puddle of blood under my feet.

I looked at my phone one last time and saw that someone is calling me. I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID anymore so I just answered it.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Y-yami?" Oh how I've longed to hear that voice.

"I-im sorry yugi for everything. Please forgive me. I'm really really sorry." I pleaded to him. My eyesight is beginning to get blurry.

"I-I forgive *sob* you yami." I am so happy that I could jump for joy right now but I can't. I'm beggining to feel weak.

"Thank you. I love you aibou." I simply replied to him. Everything is getting dark now.

"I love you too mou hitori no boku." I feel so happy right now that I could die peacefully.

I accidentally dropped the phone on my hand just then I heard the bang of the door to my room. I saw atem, his face full of schock. I smiled weakly at him then I heard aibou shouting from the phone.

"Mou hitori no boku! Are you all right?" How much I want to say to him that I feel alright now. I tried speaking but no words came out.

Atemu went to me, grabbed my wrist. "Brother! What have you done!!!" he screamed.

From the door I saw Heba entering my room with his face full of shock also. I tried to smile at him but my body won't move anymore.

"Ate!!! We must bring him to the hospital immediately!!!" he demanded. Tears were flowing down from their cheeks. 

I couldn't take any of these anymore.

So... I finally closed my eyes and slept.

~*~

Yugi: *gasp* You killed Yami!!!!!! *screams*

Nao: I'm sorry!! But but but that was what popped into my head and whatever popped into my head I write it right away!!! *cries*

Yami: I never even got to kiss him. *sigh*

Nao: I'm really sorry!!!! *runs away*

Yugi: *sigh* Please vote and comment. *walks away*

Yami: Don't forget to follow her either! *catches up to yugi*

Nao: *pops out* I'm really sorry for killing Yami! No haters please!!! *cries* *runs away*