Awake

"MIKEY YOUR AWAKE!"

I heard donnie scream and it hurt my 'ears'. I groaned and soon, my eyes adjusted to the bright light and I saw all three of my brothers standing there, looking worried. Why would they be worried? Im just a screw up. Maybe, maybe they do care. Maybe, they do love me after all. No, dont get your hopes up. I dont know why but, I started crying. I hate crying. I dont want to be depressed anymore. Please, let me be happy. "G-Guys?" "Mikey?" They all said in unison. Well, lets get this over with. "Guys, I-I uh, I wanted to say that, I dont want to cry anymore. I dont want to cut anymore, I dont want to have bad thoughts anymore! Please, love me like you love each other! I want to feel and be loved from you guys! Please, love me!" I screamed. I was madly crying at this point and I want to stop but, I cant. I just, cant. "We do love you, Mikey! We love you with all our hearts! We promise we wont tease and call names!" Leo said. It helped a little. "We promise we will include you in everything! We are terribly sorry, Mike" Donnie said. Helped a little more. "Baby Bro, we love you and you know that. We nust have a weird way of showing it! I love you more then these goofballs ever will! And thats a fact! We love you, Baby brother!" Raph said. That helped a lot! I smiled a real smile and we hugged. DOCTOR PRANKENSTEIN IN THE HOUSE! I thought. Lets do this.

Few weeks later///

I saw Leo, Donnie, and Raph sitting on the coach, watching tv. They were watching space heroes, well, Raph was reading a comic. I looked at the water balloons in my hands and snuck behind them. They didnt notice so, I threw them. The blue one landed on Leo, it had blue paint with confetti in it. I threw the purple on at Donnie and it had purple paint with shaving cream in it. Then, I threw the red one at Raph. It had red paint with feathers in it. DOCTOR PRANKENSTEIN IS IN THE HOUSE! BOOYAKISHAAAAA!

MIKEY!!!!

The End!