Happy?

Here is another day of insults. Another night of cutting awaits me. Just a normal day. I got up before anybody else, thats just how 'Happy Mikey' is. I would just sleep in until Im dead but, Happy Mikey doesn't. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for my 'Brothers'. I made pancakes. I laid 3 plates with bacon, eggs, and pancakes on it with syrup. I went to go wake up my brothers. "Wakey wakey eggs and pankey?" I said in a questioning voice. Leo walked out and groaned while rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Mornin bro! Pancakes are in the kitchen if you want some!" "Ya, ok." He said and walked passed me. So much for a thank you. I thought. I went to Donnie's room and did the same thing. He groaned and walked passed me. I didn't expect a thank you. I then went to Raph's room and hesitantly knocked. This time I knocked softly and didn't say 'wakey wakey'. He opened the door and I stared right into his dark green eyes. "Um, pancakes are in the kitchen if you would like some." "Ya, thanks" wow, I didn't expect a thanks from Raph! I was proud of myself! I went into the kitchen and fed Ice cream kitty. Splinter was meditating, so I decided not to bother him. Ice cream kitty handed me a cheesecycle and I went to the dojo and laid it next to him very quietly. When I got back, they were done so I did the dishes. Like always. Donnie went in his lab, Leo went in the dojo with Splinter, and Raph punched the dummy. I sat on the couch and read a comic. Thats one thing thats not an act. I really do like comics and action figures. They make me feel happy for a little while.

////

It was time for patrol and this time, Donnie was late. I was early. Raph an Leo were surprised but didn't seem to care for that long. "What took so long D?" I asked. "I had to fix a present for April YOU messed up!" "Your such a screw up." He mumbled. I still heard it. Clearly. Thats one already. We headed out and went to the same spot as always. "Im huuuuungry!" I cried. "Well maybe you should have ate breakfast then." Leo said. I huffed and continued my search. Before I knew it, I saw The Purple Dragons robbing a store. "Leo, Purple Dragons" I said turning my head but keeping my eyes on them. "Ok, lets go team. Stay in the shadows." He commanded. We did as told and got them. The cops came but we were already headed home. I didn't screw up this time, which Im proud of. I headed to my room and, like usual, no one cared. Tonight was only one cut. That made me proud. I got the razor and got sad again. I decided to carve the words 'Screw Up' in my arm. I let the blood hit my leg. I then cleaned it and cleaned the razor as well. I wrapped up my arm and finally went to bed.

Im not happy. Am I?

No.

Hello friend! Thanks for voting! I hope you like it so far! Theres a little Janiel (Joey Graceffa x Daniel Preda) to lighten the mood if you need to! Well, BYE