Request | Mondo Oowada |

Start from the beginning

"Kimiko is out with her own boyfriend. Mother is asleep. I'm sure." Her usually soft voice came out firm and serious. Mondo smiled widely. He planted his lips on hers in a joyful kiss before pulling away and allowing his small girlfriend to get ready for a ride. He jogged over to his queen and leaned against it.

Not moments later, [Name] came running out from the house in a simple jeans and shirt, with a pair of Converse. Over her shoulders was a very nostalgic jacket and Mondo couldn't help but grin sheepishly at it. The fine leather jacket was a present to his little princess on their first anniversary. He loved seeing her wear it whenever she went out on a ride with him. He was glad that she still followed that little bit of tradition.

[Name] greeted the other members, her shyness showing yet again. The boys all waved back with cheerful smiles that reached their eyes. Mondo realised that the whole gang loved his girlfriend the moment she stepped into his life and he was grateful that they all approved of her, despite her being the complete opposite to him. Mondo mounted his bike, with [Name] sitting behind him and wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. No matter how many times she rode the motorbike with him, her grip around him was just as tight as the first ride; not that he minded, he loved the way she held so tightly to him.

The engines softly revved and the bikes rumbled quietly down the streets. The bikers made no sound above a whisper, well, not until the gang arrived along the main roads. From there on, the rowdiness came back, the loud shouts and roars of motorbikes. The wind stung in her face but she buried her nose in between Mondo's large shoulder blades, giggling softly so only he could hear it above the ruckus his gang was making. It warmed his heart to know that she was enjoying herself as much as he was.

Soon enough, the gang arrived at the late-night takeaway. [Name]'s grip loosened and Mondo hopped off his bike, playfully pulling his girlfriend off too. The two chuckled giddily and strode inside, the gang following behind.

Upon entering, [Name] noticed that it was full, and the place became more cramped with The Crazy Diamonds inside too. "Mondo, I'll just wait outside then. Can you please just get me a box of nuggets and chips?" she asked, so sweetly Mondo could've just melted right there.

"Of course, babe. Stay by the bikes." He leaned down and kissed her nose, to which she replied with a kiss to his lips. [Name] squeezed her way out of the diner and walked over to the bikes. Mondo watched her for as long as he could before he turned to the front and waited for his turn at the counter.

[Name] rocked on her heels slightly as she gazed up at the night starry sky. She couldn't see much due to the street lamp's reflective lights but she still marvelled at how beautiful it was. A smile, small and soft, graced her lips. It was a rare sight considering her mother ordered for a curfew of 8 every night. Naturally, both her sister and herself broke that curfew, willing to take the punishment the next morning if their mother was to find out about their disappearance.

"Hey. Your father must have been a thief... because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

[Name] jumped from a voice coming from her right and her gaze whipped over to a tall male with fluffy brown hair and dazzling red-brown eyes. He wore a simple shirt and jeans with a pair of Vans. She could see that he was trying to maintain his hair by wearing a cap backwards to pull the hair away from his eyes. A sly grin was playing on his face and immediately [Name] shrivelled into herself, hugging her body tightly.

She couldn't say anything back to him, her voice just a small stutter in the empty parking space in front of the diner. Her mouth constantly opened to try and push the unwanted male away but she didn't have the courage to do so. In the end, [Name] resorted to shaking her head violently but it only caused for the male to chuckle and inch closer towards her.