| Request [Leon Kuwata] |

Best Friends And Possibly More

Another casual day at school. Another casual day with Leon. You and him were best friends and were always seen together; resulting in people thinking that the two of you were dating. You always got flustered and denied it but truthfully, you wished you were in a relationship with the baseballer. Leon always seemed to play along with people before shaking his head and saying, "Nah guys. We're just really good friends."

Today was no different. It was a Friday, meaning everyone would be rowdy and planning parties as per usual. You weren't really the type to be at these parties; heck, you were hardly ever invited to them. The only ones you were invited to was Leon's, Mioda's and Asahina's. Everyone else either didn't throw such ridiculous parties or just wanted the "cool" kids to be there. Obviously you didn't come under that category.

While walking into the school building to grab your books, Leon came up behind you and gave you a surprise hug. "Hey hey sweet thing~"
(Legacy: COMMENT THE REFERENCE MADE RIGHT HERE.
Neutral: God help her...)

You jumped and wriggled out of his embrace before pouting at him. "Leon! You know I get jumpy..." You sent your small pout of 'anger' towards him but that didn't do anything to the baseballer. He only smirked in victory and ruffled your hair.

"Naw, c'mon. It was only a little bit of fun," he said, pouting mockingly back at you. You couldn't stay mad at him, you've never been mad at Leon. You couldn't help but smile and gently slap him on the arm. Leon grinned back at you as you guys walked further into Hope's Peak to grab your books for first period. "So I'll be throwing a party tonight. I want you to come."

"Leon, you know I'm not a party person..."

"You always say that [Name] but you end up coming anyways!"

You opened your mouth to defend yourself but closed it quickly, knowing that what he said was true. A small blush fell upon your cheeks as Leon chuckled. "Okay, I'll come then..."

"Awesome!"

"Who else did you invite?" You turned your head towards him, your voice questioning. Why you wanted to know was no one's business except yours. Even Leon didn't know the reason.

"Well... I invited everyone but some can't make it... Celestia, Oowada, Hagakure, Asahina, Oogami, Enoshima, Hinata, Komaeda, Oowari, Nidai, Sonia, Souda, Kuzuryuu, Pekoyama and Hanamura are the ones coming. Then some other people wanted to tag along so yeah. Oh! And Maizono and Mioda."

Your heart tightened at the last two names. Why? Because the tone Leon used when saying the two names was full of excitement and joy. Why was he so happy that they were coming? Aren't they just two regular girls? Could they have bribed their way into Leon's close circle? Why are you getting so frustrated? Could you possibly be jealous? Why are you so worked up about the two? What if... Leon distances himself from you because of those two girls?

"[Name]?"

"Huh?"

"You kinda spaced out," Leon said worriedly. He had stopped at your locker while you were a couple of feet ahead. The boy pointed to the locker and you responded with a blank, clueless look. "Your locker."

Realising what Leon was trying to say, you rushed over to him and unlocked your locker. "Before you ask, yes, I'm fine." You grabbed your books, shoved them into your bag and slammed the locker door close, not forgetting to lock it unlike last time......

You walked away from the locker, moving towards your homeroom class, Leon tailing behind you. Leon watched you with a concerned expression. Yes, you were his best friend in the whole world and possibly the best in the whole world... but little did you know that he held strong feelings to have you as his own. To be his girlfriend, to be his lover, to be by his side forever. Seeing you in such a state made his heart ache, making him think that you didn't want to be spending time with him anymore. Leon knew you hardly ever spaced out; always so alert of your surroundings and always, always, always paying attention. His worry grew as you two continued walking towards homeroom.