Request | Mondo Oowada |

Bashful Princess

The night was peaceful, quiet with the wind gentle flowing through the trees. And in the distance, there was a small hum, shouting and motorbikes. Figures rose from the horizon, owning the roads of the country. The thrill rushed through his veins, the adrenaline pumping through his blood as the wind whipped at his face. His clothes rustled loudly, while the cries of profanities sounded him from all sides.

"Fuck yeah!"

"You're all piece of shits!"

"Jackass!"

A wide smirk played across his lips as he held a fist into the air, the other holding onto the handle of his precious motorised queen. "Let's go fuck some shit up."

His statement was replied with a loud and aggressive chorus of growling agreements. The revving of engines and the squeak of wheels on asphalt following the replies. From a high angle, the gang moved with order; their leader at the front, his white jacket making him pop out from the rest of the members donned in black jackets tagged behind him. Smoke rose from the backs of the bikes as each one revved up and created a mark on the road. Their mark. The mark of The Crazy Diamonds.

Where the gang was going to at night, no one cared. From the outskirts of the large city, the gang rode into the urbanised streets, causing a ruckus among those who still roamed the pathways. Shouts of anger followed by the bikers flipping each person off, with an added "Fuck you". Their leader grinned widely at the scene folding out before him.

'Almost there...' he thought. His biking members didn't mind that they were taking this detour; they could understand why he needed this extra distance before arriving at the late-night takeaway diner. The bikes rumbled through the narrow streets and soon, every gang member knew to tone down their voices as their bikes quietly hummed along the suburban streets. The leader came to a halt in front of a relatively large house, bigger than the average city house. The engine was cut from his queen and he parked it along the side of the curb. His eyes glistened as he stared at the lit window on the second floor of the house. He turned back to his gang, who had all turned their engines off. Each member sat relaxed in his bike's seat as the leader swung his leg over to walk over towards the house. Now with the bike engines quiet and the members too, the leader walked up to the lit window and threw three small pebbles in quick succession.

Soon, the window slid open as a small female's face popped out of it. She looked down, saw his signature pompadour and immediately shut her window after retreating back into the room. He waited for a moment, rocking on his heels slightly. There was a small creak and he looked up to see the same female at the front door, very cautiously creeping out of the house. Her small feet donned a pair of slightly large slippers and she was wearing a tank top with some shorts. The little female rushed towards him and she buried her face into his large chest, arms wrapping tightly around his waist. His arms came to capture the tiny frame in an almost bone-crushing hug.

"Mondo... you're back," she said, her voice velvety soft and quiet.

"Yeah, I missed you [Name]." Mondo's voice was a deep rumble and it vibrated against his rib cage, causing [Name] to hum and cuddle closer. She only came up to his collarbone and he found it terribly amusing that she was so much shorter than him. But he enjoyed her shortness, saying that it was easier to hug her and that it was one of the many aspects that he loved about her.

"Are you going out with the boys again?" she asked, her voice matching her little figure. Mondo nodded in response and pulled her in, planting a soft kiss on her head. "Can I come too?"

Mondo desperately wanted her to join; he loved her company and so did his gang members. But he knew the consequences of her sneaking out at night. There was a chance that her twin sister, Kimiko was watching this scene unfold and it would surely be reported to the mother, who was very against her daughter dating a motorbike gang leader. "Are you sure?"