(1) The Fairy Of Nature

Start from the beginning

Clover rolled his eyes.
"(Y/n), I know you want a person to talk to you.. But you don't need them! You have us! Who needs people if you have amazing friends!"

You laughed lightly. "You're right. Who needs them if I have all of you."

You then smirked. "Hey, Clover?"

"Yeah?"

"Who wants a tummy rub?!" You said in a baby voice.

Clover's eyes widened and he began to hop or run.

"Don't! HELP MEE!" He screamed.

You laughed and started chasing him.

☆﹏☆
(Hiro)

Hiro groaned. "What am I suppose do if I have no one to play with?" He muttered angrily.

"Maybe a stroll around the woods wouldn't hurt.." He thought.

He then got up and walked towards a random direction.

He pushed some leaves here and there, bushes and twigs.

After pushing a bush, he saw a tree, a large one to be exact.

"Wait.. Isn't this the known 'Immoral tree'? The tree that rumors had?" Hiro thought, looking around.

The young Hamada walked slowly towards the tree and took a good look at it. Then he remembered the water at the top of the tree.

"Being immortal wouldn't hurt.. Right?" Hiro thought once again.

☆﹏☆
(You)

You felt a chill of the breeze. It happens when someone was near the tree and planning to get the glass.

You took a peek outside the tree. (The tree is your home)

You saw a boy, from the looks of him a 14 year old boy. He had messy black hair and brown hazel eyes. You can't help but stare at him. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

You snapped back at reality when you hear him slip.

"Oh.. I forgot my job.." You thought and quickly got to the top of the tree.

Just in time when you got on top of the tree, he was struggling to climb up.

"Hey, you!" You yelled.

☆﹏☆
(Hiro)

"Hey, you!" He heard someone yell.

Hiro looked up and saw an absolutely beautiful lady. She looked his age or so.

"What are you doing in my tree?!" The beautiful lady yelled again with her angelic voice.

Hiro couldn't stop staring at her.

He snapped back at reality when the lady pushed him off the tree. [Savage XD]

Hiro landed on the floor with a loud Thud!

"Ow.." Hiro muttered.

He looked up the tree and saw the lady looking down at him. After them staring into each others eyes, Hiro blushed and looked down.

He still climbed the tree, and every time he did the lady would push him off.

☆﹏☆
(You)