You and Ban walked down the path until you came to a waterfall. The map said that behind the waterfall there should be a key. You took off your jersey and shoes, then began walking towards the waterfall only to be pulled back. You glare at Ban who was holding your forearm. "I'll do it", he said. "Why? I can do it". "You're wearing a white shirt, if you get it wet its gonna be see through", he says with a blush. You blush and step back. "Ok then, you do it". He nods and takes off his jacket before diving into the water.

You sat on a rock and waited for Ban to return. A few minutes later he emerged with a key in his large hand. He got out of the water and picked up his jacket, putting it over his shoulder. "Here's the key", he says, handing it to you. You take it and raise an eyebrow. "Why are you giving it to me?". He shrugs his shoulders. "You always used to like holding the important stuff, if you don't want to hold it then I will". He reached for the key but you pulled it away from him. "N-no its fine, I will hold it". Ban chuckles and pick up the map. "Sure thing". The two of you now begin to make your way towards the next key.

Ava, Dianne, Meliodis and King were all standing together. "That went well even though they didn't do what we thought they would", Dianne says rubbing the back of her neck. "Yeah she was supposed to jump in with the white shirt and get Ban to make the first move using lust", King says. "So are we moving to the next key?", Ava asks. The others nod and make there way over to the second key.

Ban and (Y/n) followed the map all the way to a cave. It said that the second key was hidden somewhere in this cave. You walked in with Ban by your side then you heard a little screech, you jumped back. You looked around and saw thousands of pairs of eyes staring at you. You were a very fearless person but that wasn't entirely true, you had a big fear of bats. You heard another screech and jumped 10 feet in the air and attached yourself to Ban's arm. He looked at you with raised eyebrows. "What's wrong?", he asks. You didn't answer you just shivered and hugged him tighter. He picked his jacket off his shoulder and put it over your head. "Now they can't get you, I won't let them". It seemed to calm you down a bit but you didn't let go of his arm. Luckily it only took Ban 15 minutes to find the key and then were out of there. When you were out of the cave you let go of Ban's arm and gave him his jacket back. He noticed you were shivering and put the jacket over your shoulders. You raised an eyebrow at him. "You're shivering, I don't want you to get sick". You felt a blush make its way onto your cheeks. Ban picked up the map and looked at it. "We only have one more key left so lets go and get it". You nod and walk beside him wondering why he still cares.

The next key was hidden in a field so you didn't think it would be that hard to find but you were so wrong. Not only was the field huge it was also full of flowers. You collapse on top of the flowers and let out a loud sigh. "Ugh this is going to take forever". Ban chuckles and helps you up. "If we both look it won't take that long". You sigh and begin the search.

Half an hour later you gave up. "Can we just go back and tell Meliodis that there was some demon thing so we had to run and that we barely escaped with our lives?", Ban chuckles and shakes his head. "Even if we did say that he wouldn't believe us, we are both immortal". You sigh but don't bother to get up. Ban tries to get you up but you're not having a bar of it and lay limply on the ground. "Come on (Y/n)". "No I just wanna go back and see Ava". "I need your help". He pulls you but you jerk your arm out of his grip and you face plant. Unfortunately on something hard. You sit up and rub your sore nose and then push the flowers aside to see a silver key laying there. You pick it up and then jump in the air. "Yes I found it!", you exclaim, holding it up in the air. Ban chuckles. "Well lets go and find the treasure now". You nod and walk beside him. You were actually having so much fun!

You and Ban kept walking until you reached a boulder. You looked at the map in your hands and then back at the boulder. "The map says that it should beneath that boulder". Ban nods and the two of you walk over to it. You both use your strength and move the boulder out of the way revealing a small hole where a chest sat. It was average size and had three locks on it. You jumped into the hole and Ban followed behind you. You used all three keys on the locks and then pushed the chest open.

The chest was empty... You sighed and looked in again only to notice a folded piece of paper. You picked it up and unfolded it to find the word 'love' written in pencil. You screwed it up and threw it in the chest before turning to Ban and scowling. "What the hell?!", you yelled. "What happened? What did I do?", he asked. "You set this up didn't you!?". "No (Y/n) I promise I had no idea about this", he says, holding his hands up in front of him. Your glare intensified and you scoff. "Like I would trust you". "(Y/n) I would never break a promise, especially with you". "Well you've already done that! You promised me that you would stay and you left me, alone!". Now you had tears running down your face. "I love you (Y/n)", he says. "Well I h-hate you Ban, I hate you!". "I love you", he said again. Now he was walking towards you. "I-I hate you!". Now he was standing right in front of me. I looked up and his red eyes met with my watery (e/c) ones. "I love you", he whispers, wrapping his arms around me. I didn't move... this was another moment where by body wasn't listening to my brain. I wanted to kick him away and then run into the forest, hide in a tree or behind a rock. Just as long as I would never have to deal with this. I felt Ban's large hand on my cheek, he caressed it gently with his thumb. He then ran it along my jaw and to my chin, where he forced me to look up. I was lost in his eyes, they too were watery. He moved closer and closer to my face and when he was inches away he stopped. "I love you more than anything", he whispered. He moved his face closer and pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but smile. This was what I wanted because... I love him.

So here it is. The update. Sorry if it is not up to your standards if so just lemme know. I had some one confused by the fact that Ban left because he didn't want to lose you. In my mind it makes sense so basically he has already lost Elaine and losing you as well would really break him so he left before things got too serious which they already had. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD