9. What you did to me

I sat up on my bed and saw that the girls were all in the room. Merlin, Dianne, Elizabeth and Hawk decided to tag along. "What's up?", you ask. "I think you should tell the others what Ban did to you", Dianne says. "Please tell us", Elizabeth begs. "Yeah we wanna know!", Hawk oinks. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. "Well if that is what you want". (GET READY TO FIND OUT). "Ban and I met one night in the forest 11 years ago. He found out that I was pockets the thief and wanted to be my partner, at first I refused but after he followed me for a while I gave in. We traveled around for a year, you know just stealing stuff and hanging out. The two of us were getting close, I mean really close. I fell for him and he used that to his advantage and that's when it happened".

Flashback

(Y/n) and Ban were camping out near a lake.  The flames of the camp fire were very high, reaching up towards the starry sky. Ban saw (Y/n) staring up at the sky and wanted to join her. He stood up and walked over to her only to trip on a stone and fall. He closed his eyes tightly waiting for impact only to find it softer then he thought it would be. He opened his eyes to see (Y/n)'s face inches away from his. She opened her own eyes and stared up into Ban's. Pink dusted their cheeks. Without hesitation Ban slammed his lips into her, giving her a passionate kiss. At first she didn't kiss back, she was too shocked. But when he senses returned she began kissing back. A few minutes the two pulled away, both of the out of breath. "I love you (Y/n)", he whispers, caressing her cheek. She felt the tears sting her eyes. "I love you too", she laughs, smashing their lips together again.

(Y/n) and Ban spent the rest of the night expressing their love. Sharing their bodies with each other, becoming one. (Y/n) woke up the next morning and Ban wasn't there. She looked around the camp and couldn't seem to find him. She nervously laughed and sat beside the fire pit. (Y/n) spent the next couple of weeks waiting for Ban to return but he never did. It was on the second week of waiting that (Y/n) realized that he wasn't coming back. He had used her.

Flashback end

The girls gasped. "That's horrible", Elizabeth whispers. I nod my head. "Why would he do such a thing?", Merlin asks. I shrug my shoulders. "I have no idea and neither do I care". "We'll snob him with you, no one can do that and get away with it", Hawk announces. I giggle and pat his head. "Thanks guys, its nice to know there are people who care about me". "Its fine girl, we will always be here", Dianne yells, launching herself at me. After a long hug all of us girls and Hawk came down stairs.

Ban's POV

I wanted to ask one of the girls a question. I wanted to know if they knew why (Y/n) hated me so much. I don't remember what I did to make her hate me so much. Did I hurt her? Did I say something bad? It was infuriating not being able to remember. All I remember is that I loved her...

The girls came downstairs and I ran over. "Hey Merlin can I as-". "Hmph", she says, raising her head and walking away from me. I raised an eyebrow and the brushed it off. "Elizabeth I was wonderi-". "Hmph". She did the exact same as Merlin, I thought she was nice?! "Dianne can I-". "Hmph". I grit my teeth and then saw little Hawk walk down the stairs. "Master I need to a-". "Oink oink, piggy trot piggy trot piggy trot...". He ran out of the Boar Hat and so did the girls. The last to come down the stairs was (Y/n), she glared at me and then walked out the door. I gritted my teeth and slammed my fist on the counter. The others came over, it was King, Meliodis and Gowther. "What's up?", Meliodis asks. I stare at the counter and massage my temples trying to calm myself down. "Its just that I know I did something to (Y/n), I just can't remember what I did". "I can go through your memories and see if I can find it", Gowther says. I happily nod and watch as Gowther brings two fingers to my forehead, they illuminate bright green (A/n:I don't remember the color sorry!). He pulls his fingers away and looks me in the eyes. "I've found it". "What is it? What did I do?", I asks shaking him by the collar of his shirt. "It seems that you and (Y/n) were very close, you exchanged the words of love". "W-what do you mean by that?". "You said I love you". "Did she say it back?". "Yes she did". "But what did I do to make her so upset?!". "After you shared the words of love you became very intimate". "Intimate how?". "Sexually intimate". "But why is she mad about that?". "She's not mad about that stuff, she mad because you left straight after, I was confused at first because this memory turned out to be your favorite memory yet you some how forgot it. She probably feels as if you used her for sexual purposes and then left straight after you got what you wanted". "B-but I didn't want it to be like that", he whispers. Meliodis places his hand on my shoulder. "Well go and tell her". I nod and run out the door, I'm gonna tell her that I'm sorry. I hope she will forgive me.

Here is the requested update. Now you know why you hate Ban so much now. Hope this was a good idea and that you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD