c h a p t e r 18.

Start from the beginning

I got inside the train, and spotted a familiar looking couple, sitting just a few seats away from me.

"Jinyoung and Seohee..." I uttered a whisper.

"Guanlin?" Baejin looked back at me, and waved. They moved beside me, since there were barely any people inside the subway train. "What are you doing here by yourself?"

"I'm not sure..." I honestly said.

"Are you alright?" He asked me, and Seohee suddenly looked at me.

Somi was right.

Baejin is going for Seohee.

"I got dumped." I chuckled, but a very depressing one.

"Seriously?" They both said at the same time.

"It's fine, really" I looked at both of them. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're going to watch a movie." Baejin answered my question.

"Date?"

"No! Actually... you want to join?"

"I'd love too."

__________________

Seohee~

"Why'd you let his come..." I whispered to Baejin.

"The man's heartbroken- he needs support." Baejin replied, making it sound kinda like a joke.

"I guess." I said, as I looked at Guanlin, who's just quietly following us to the movie theatre.

We bought the tickets, and sat down once we bought the popcorn.

I sat beside Baejin, and Guanlin sat beside me, so I was in the middle. Why couldn't he just sit with Jinyoung?

"Romance. I know you don't like it- you get bored easily. You should have just asked Baejin to buy tickets for a horror movie." Guanlin whispered to my ear, but I just ignored him.

The movie started, and only ten minutes in, and I'm already bored. Guanlin is right. Romance does not suit me.

"Told you so." Guanlin chuckled.

I looked at the other side, and Baejin already fell asleep.

"Let's sneak out, watch the other movie in the next room." Says Guanlin, and I'm actually so desperate to get out of here, so I followed him, leaving Baejin alone in that theatre.

We secretly snuck into a different movie that was horror, and thankfully it didn't start yet.

"You don't seem heartbroken..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you're right. Not really" He laughed. Shit, he heard me. "I kind of realized that I like someone else- she realized the same thing too. It was the best decision for both of us, and I'm actually very happy now."

"You've only broken up for like two hours... I bet you'd want her back by tomorrow."

"Nah, I'm all good." He smiled.

"Fuck boy." I rolled my eyes, but he couldn't see that in the dark.

"True." He giggled.

Even in the darkness and only the led from the movie screen as the source of light- I could still see his bright smile and dimples that would appear whenever he's genuinely happy. A smile that I haven't seen for so long.

"Who do you like?" I asked him. Not that I really care or anything...

"You first. Who do you like?" He smirked. There it is. I missed that.

"Bae Jinyoung, of course." I said without any hesitation. Of course... it's a lie that doesn't actually come from my heart.

"Oh," He looked away from me. "I figured."

It became silent, but thank goodness the movie started.

"Are you together?" Guanlin asked, his voice shaking.

"No. But if he doesn't ask me out soon, then I will." Another lie- I have no guts to do that.

"That's great, I'm happy for you." He said, but it didn't sound happy at all.

"Thanks."

"Ah... I made such a huge mistake." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Did you impregnate Somi? Oh my gosh..." My eyes grew wide open.

"No! What the heck." He laughed.

The background noises were so loud, but I could still hear every single word he said.

"I made a huge mistake on letting you go."

___________________

IM SO HYPED JBJ AND RAINZ DEBUT ASHQSH

DID YALL SEE NU'EST COMEBACK??? DANGGG THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT. AND TRCNG'S DEBUT OMLLLL

(Btw who's your Wanna One, Nu'est, JBJ bias???) lmao I would love it if y'all answered.

Mine: Lai Guanlin, Kang Dongho and Takada Kenta:)))

Song: Dimple/ Illegal by BTS (방탄소년단)