c h a p t e r 18.

Guanlin~

"Guanlin~ah... I need to talk to you about something." Somi said as I walked her home.

"Huh?" I looked at her confusingly.

"Let's break up... I like someone else now, as you've already seen it before," She sighed. "You too, I've been noticing it lately."

"Noticing what?"

"I already know that that you like her, don't even try lying to me." She smirked.

"Who?"

"Yoo Seohee, dumbass! I know that you like her. You care about her so much- not just in a friendly way. You even kissed her, I heard?"

"Who told you that..." I mumbled.

"Doesn't matter who told me." She laughed.

"What if I don't like her?"

"Then you're lying to yourself. I have girl instincts, duh."

"I don't know..."

"I'm just saying; go get her now, before someone else does. And when I say now- I literally mean it... I already know somebody who has their eyes on her."

"What! Who?" I don't know why, but I suddenly felt furious.

"Who do you think it is?" She she looked away from me and chuckled.

"I don't know... Jihoon? He flirts with her a lot."

"B, Jihoon flirts with everyone."

"Then who could it be?" I looked at her.

She put a hand on my shoulders, and started patting it, as if she's just about to make a huge confession.

"Bae Jinyoung, man. He's coming for your girl."

_________________

Seohee~

Ring*

I opened the door, and it's Baejin with a plastic bag full of snacks.

"What's that?" My eyes lit up, as I looked at the food inside of the bag.

"Snacks for us," He gave it to me, and I scanned my eyes at each things inside of it. "Can I stay here?"

"Of course you can!" I feel bad for getting more excited about the snacks than him.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Actually, I kinda wanna leave the house. Seonho's at his girlfriend's."

"Ah, I see... Wanna go see a movie?"

"Let's go!"

_________________

Guanlin~

After dropping Somi home, I walked alone to the subway, slouching as I feel the sudden feeling of burden for being dumped.

seat no. 38 ⌮ lai guanlinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें