"Jack, I need your help.. I can't stay but here's a plan please here me out" I asked about to cry at his pained tone.
"Slender has a few hideouts with a few proxies, you Jeff and Ben can easily take them out one at a time, keeping track of ruining all traces of it being you guys.."
"He'll believe it was me seeing as I got away from his two "best" that way when he finds me you'll only have to get past two dumbasses to save me and to get our scent out of slenders memory"
"That way he can't find us ever again and we can all get the hell out of dodge." I finished explaining the plan, Jack was all soaking this in, "you can't tell anyone the plan though."

"Aybiss, I can't put my daughter and.. Jeff's kind of son in that kind of danger"

"Kind of son?"

"Long story, but no there has to be another way"

"You can keep Sally, Jeff's kind of son and OUR daughter at a safe shelter or something" "I really need your help"

"Okay, but no guarantee this will work." He agreed

"I have to go now, bye Jack"

"Wait.. One more hug, it's been years"

"Of course, you're still  my husband"
Jack leaned in and hugged me even tighter, he placed a small kiss on my forehead and turned around.. I guess watching me walk away was hard, i can see why.. Im an awful person.

I walked off into the darkness, deciding which way would be safest.

Jack's pov. (Again)
I didn't want to watch her leave again so, I turned towards the giant bush.
Im glad I got to see her finally but, she had to rush off. Her hair was cut short but that same red color, her eyes dimmed the bright green they were once before but still beautiful in the moonlight. She smelled the same and her skin was still soft, her smile was the same. But I hate her. I hate her for what she did to me and ace, she left because 'she wasn't ready' yeah! me neither?.

I was a horrid monster but I was the one who dragged her into this, she was too young and I? Wasn't who she was planning on ending up with. I can see why she left, i wasn't good enough to her.. I tried to change as much as I could for her, I haven't sliced anyone open in years. I shouldn't be reminiscing about hurting people because ace.. My lovely daughter is as pure as anyone else I've hurt in the past. I forced aybiss into this life at 17? Or was she 19? I want ace to grow up and have a normal boyfriend, one who's not on the most wanted list in America and Europe.

The sun started to come up and peak through the trees, signaling I needed to wake the others and get a move on.
"C'mon guys, up. up. up." I said scooping ace in my arms, Jeff sitting up and stretching his arms before making sure Toby woke up okay. Ben and Sally were last to awaken, but once we were all stretched and awake we started walking.
I made sure we avoided the direction aybiss went earlier this morning, I really felt the need to tell someone but I need answers out of Jeff before I tell him so I decided to tell Ben and only Ben. As soon as I can get him to step away from everyone and walk ahead with me. Jeff had Toby already clinging to his back asleep, Sally was holding aces hand making sure she was watching her step and Ben was alone so I took my chance.

"Hey Ben, quick serious secret between ONLY me and you"
"Aybiss found me last night, told me a plan.. We need to take out all of slenders proxies by 'coming across them' he only has a few hideouts with two in each, so it shouldn't be hard.. I quote that because I don't want Jeff to know it's on purpose that we are doing this, I need answers out of him.. Then after we take them all out, slenders gonna find aybiss thinking it was her leaving his last two proxies which will be a breeze."
"Then we do the thing that removes our scent from his memory so he can't find us when we leave." He nodded his head, agreeing to keep this a secret. "I know some hideouts of his" Ben said there was one in the direction we were going just 5 miles from here. I chose the right one to tell thank fuck.

"It was nice seeing her" I told him

"Did she look the same?"

"Yeah, her skin.. Smile.. She cut her hair and her eyes are a little different but otherwise same old aybiss".

"Im glad brother, that you got to see her.. Did she tell you why she left?" He asked generally concerned.

"Yeah, she 'wasn't ready'."

"Two years in she decided that? and she didn't even stop to think how you felt?"

I shook my head "that's what I said" I kept quiet after that, Ben patted my back and kept walking silently next to me.

"How far till we get somewhere?" Jeff asked from the back "oh not to long, should be a place to rest further up" Ben answered for me, making sure I didn't slip up.
Ben's a cool dude, generally worries and keeps everyone calm.

Jeff's pov.
Ben and Jack were talking oddly quiet, all the way up front. Seems a little fishy to me but I don't want to ask questions with a lump of child hanging on me. Toby was getting quite heavy on my back but he was so tired I understood that, I a man should let this child sleep.. He needs all he can get out here.
I felt bad, he got taken from his mother.. Much like someone I knew. He's barely old enough to count let alone understand all of this, but overall he has been pretty calm. I can tell Sally has taken a liking to ace, kinda like the sister she never had.

I don't know if I've ever told myself this before but I am fucking proud of how much I've grown and changed, I was a mentally ill boy and I killed people for the joy of it and now.. I am still a mentally ill boy but I don't think I'd ever do it again unless I really had to. Killing semi innocent people? c'mon Jeff. What if it was Liu?

What if someone had killed Liu for the joy of it, how would I feel. That thought alone keeps me at bay. Come to think of it I should go on a trip to find Liu, he probably thinks I'm dead or in prison and he probably doesn't give two shits about me or my well being. I did kill the only person he cared about, myself. Not physically but mentally.. I just couldn't take the abuse and he didn't understand that and why? Because I took the blame for everything! I took the beatings.
I cared for nothing but him, I was the only reason he got food, clothes and his back from being scarred top to bottom. I went days without food, I went winters without pants or sweaters.. I went years with having my drunk addict mom re-bandage my wounds just so he'd be safe and healthy.

He probably hasn't even searched for me.. Last I saw him was when he was screaming at the cops to let me go, he was 9 years old.

He might not even remember me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay my dears, 2012 words! you deserved each and everyone of them. Make sure to vote the chapters you like the most!!

Im sorry for my lack in creativity and how all over the place this book is so far, just some writers block and such. Im trying to fit everything together and make it work out well. I have plenty of chapters to go so  keep up!!

-raynii :)