4

Aybiss' pov.
"is it really necessary to have each of you walk behind and infront of me?" I asked annoyed at the fags 'leading' me to jack "mhm, just to be one hundred percent you arent going to run off" the one behind me said, followed with "and the views pretty nice".
I rolled my eyes and pulled my skirt down uncomfortably, "you two really are something, like are you gay? straight? fucking bisexual?" i blurted out, masky sucked his teeth and looked back at me shaking his head.. i had a nice remark for this one, "but hoodie says otherwise" which me saying that was probably a mistake because a rock was thrown at my head "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN US" hoodie screamed from behind me, "wait wait wait... you're gay?" masky stopped in his tracks and looked at hoodie "for you and since when did we become besties?" i mumbled and kept going "hurry up love birds i might run off" i flipped them off, i heard them run up beside me "who are you?" masky asked "like where are you from?" he pressed on, i guess he couldnt tell i was in a pissy non-talkative mood so i just sighed and answered him "im from the city a few miles out of these woods actually.. I think my parents are dead so skip asking why i didnt go back and yeah", "but how did you get here, how did you change?" he asked, i rolled my eyes and continued "jack basically kidnapped me years ago, kept me hostage and killed my parents.. i think, made me drink blood and eat livers, he made me fall in love with him and for whatever reason i did.. hes a piece of garbage but i love him to this day, he ruined my entire life".
They just nodded and stayed silent until i heard a familiar raspy voice that i never wanted to have to deal with again, "oh aybiss, jack wouldn't be too happy to hear you're talking to two creepy men" i looked up into the trees, and there he was sitting pirched on a thick branch right over us, "jeff" i whispered lowly, "jeff what are you doing here? how long were you following me?" i asked, "do you love my brother, nono tell me.. do you love your daughter?" he asked with a smirk ignoring my question, hmm.. what was he doing.

"I was just going to see them, i already heard the news" I said unsurly, "And im guessing these two fags told you? which means they were watching jack and the only reason these two watch someone is to inform some god of theirs".. "you know aybisss" he said slithering out my name like a snake "your daughter looks an awful lot like you and it seems that shes growing up fine without you" he spoke out those cold hearted words, i looked away then back at him.. only to say nothing, grab mask and hoodies arm and walk off continuing their journey.

Jeffs pov.
"oh ok, well im going to tell jack.. see ya!" i shouted jumping from my branch and heading the other way "stupid bitch" i laughed.

It was a one day trip to the cabin, so that means im alone and doing what i do best. It took me a minute to realize what she said after she had said it, i didnt mean to upset her in all honesty.. i just care about jack and shes trying to find him and aybiss and i know exactly why.. masky and hoodie are up to something.
I started replaying in my head what i would say to jack and how i would say it. "jack, i was on my way to the dumpster behind the store i had stashed my old knife there and.. no thats too long" i took a breath and started over "jack, aybiss, masky and hoodie are trying to find you" maybe..
I started to feel sick to my stomach and a migraine began to form making my eyes go blurry 'oh god please not again.. please' i said to myself as warm tears welled up in my eyes causing them to burn, i fell on the ground and curled up in a ball. what is wrong with me, its getting worse.

I opened my eyes and unclenched my jaw when it went away, i layed for a second before standing up.
I looked around me to make sure i was alone and kept running towards the cabin.

Aybiss' pov.
Im surprised that jeff had been so calmed down when we encountered him, if it was back then he probably would have killed one of these weirdos im stuck with.. I mean atleast they arent hitting on me, considering i look like i suck men off in convienent store bathrooms for a few bucks, my bare feet against the cool wet grass, coming across rocks once in awhile.. it felt nice on my rough dirty feet. I pulled my skirt down as far as i could and tried to wrap the small cloth around my back to cover my chest but it couldnt reach. Much to my despise, masky offered me his shirt as he could tell my irritation and incomfortability was getting the best of me.. i was tempted to deny but, i was cold and exposed so i timidly took the piece of clothing cleary too big for me and pulled it over my body, it warmed me up almost instantly.
He gave me an almost sorrowful smile and nodded towards the path, we kept walking and walking and walking for hours. I was used to traveling a lot but not for hours straight, "are you even sure we are going the right way?" i asked with a huff and crossed my arms.

I felt the annoyance in their tones when they stated that we were almost there at the same time. So we kept walking until we reached a dimly lit cabin, was this it? was i going to see jack and ace face to face once again?.. my hands started to shake as we approached the building. "wait!" i whisper shouted, i was too scared at this moment to even understand what they asked, "i cant yet please" i mumbled under my shaky breath. They nodded and waited for me to calm down. Once i caught up with myself i said open the door, hoodie took a deep breath and twisted the wooden knob.. finding nothing withered hope and darkness. Either they got the wrong cabin or they left.. i closed my eyes and released all the stress i had in my body, i could finally relax. I truly wasnt ready to see them.

-----------------
ok so i apologize for the wait and the short chapter BUT i got a job and i am vv busy so pls bear with me on this, i will update when i can! i love you all thank you so much for the support!!
-rayni