Training from Hell

And here's chapter 7 (not counting the prologue)! I hope you guys enjoy this as well~!

~'0'~

The seven teams and their coaches are standing in the Paradise Stadium where the final match of Holy road was played. They got here immediately after Endou announced that they were going to train, and were surprised to see the other six teams they played in the Holy Road standing in the stadium.

Kidou is the one who continues. ''There are four different training plans. In the first one, you will be split into six different groups, who will all train with different teams. In the second one, you will be trained as a team, training under different coaches and teams, in the third, you will play matches, and in the fourth and last one, you and the other teams will be split into different groups, training together. Those groups are based on skills, positions, and more. The Keshin and Mixi-Max users will be trained by the Keshin and Mixi-Max users from other teams. For the Souls, we are still working on that. Anyway, we won't tolerate slacking off, and I can promise that the training will be hard. We don't have much time. Good luck, Raimon.''

And the training from hell begins.

~'0'~

Raimon has been divided into pairs of three, with two groups of two people. The groups are divided over the different schools, where they will train for two days before moving on to another school. Hamano and Tenma are going to Hakuren, Hayami, Aoyama and Kariya are going to Teikoku, Kurumada, Shinsuke and Sangoku are going to Arakumo, Shindou, Nishiki and Hikaru are going to Kidokawa Seishuu, Tsurugi, Kirino and Kuruma to Seidouzan and Ichino and Amagi to Genei Academy.

The training for the day is simple. Basic training to test how good Raimon is after not playing for a month, and then training everyone individual player on their own skills.

  ~'0'~  

Tsurugi nods to greet Kirino and Kuruma when they arrive at Paradise Stadium. They are soon greeted by Gouenji and Kurosaki Makoto, captain of Seidouzan. Soon, the five males join the rest of the team inside Paradise Stadium, and Gouenji turns to look at them. ''Welcome, Raimon players. You'll be training with us for the next two days. The training is simple: basic skills to get you back into shape. We'll also try to improve you're individual skills. However, we don't have much time, so I expect to use as much time as possible, from eight in the morning until seven in the evening. We'll have breaks, of course, but right now, we are having a race against the clock.'' The ex-Emperor turns to look at Kirino and Tsurugi. ''Mixi-Max and Keshin training will come later, so don't waste your energy on trying. Kidou said that you're bodies will have to become stronger to endure it, seeing as you haven't been playing.''

They start with the warm-up, and continue with basic training like dribbling, stamina, and scoring. Gouenji is watching from the sidelines, making notes for the other coaches when the players go to another school. Luckily, the three players haven't forgotten their training at Raimon, so they're doing better than Seidouzan expected.

After two hours of doing basic training, they have a break. Gouenji stands up, and everyone turns their attention to the coach. ''Raimon is doing better than I expected. Because of this, we'll have more time to work on their individual skills.'' He pauses for a moment, looking at the notes he's holding. ''Also, Kidou gave me some exercises. He said that they were 'made for every individual Raimon player'... so that's what we'll be doing after the break.''

The moment the Raimon players hear that, they pale. Tsurugi, who's standing a few feet from the Seidouzan players, loses his footing and almost falls on his face. Kurama chokes on his water, and Kirino starts to shake. The Seidouzan players and Gouenji watch on in surprise. ''Err... are you guys okay?'' asks Kurosaki, a bit worried.