CHAPTER 17- THE END.

Just as Baba reminded Eisuke about his child he became sad.

Krystal- What happened Eisuke?
Eisuke- Nothing.
Krystal- Dont lie. Dont you want....this....child?

She says in a worried tone and Eisuke quickly looks at her.

Eisuke- No no!! Its not like that. Its just..its just....
Krystal- Its just what?
Eisuke- Can we talk alone?
Krystal- Umm, okay.

Everyone looks at each other with confused expressions and Eisuke leads Krystal to their room.

Krystal- What happened Eisuke? You dont look happy.

Eisuke looks at her and holds her shoulders looking straight into her eyes.

Eisuke- I am sorry.
Krystal- Sorry! For what?
Eisuke- When you needed me the most, I was not with you.
Krystal- Huh?! What are you trying..
Eisuke- Shhh, let me complete first.

He says keeping his finger on her lips.

Eisuke- That day I should have just accompanied you to the hospital, that way I would have been the first person to know about my child. That day should have been the happiest day of our life but because of me you cried the most on that day. When I came to know about your pregnancy I felt like there is something which I have been missing, I felt like I just want to hug you tightly but I could not do it. I can realise how you must have felt when you saw me with Ruby. When I cant even stand anybody coming closer to you, how difficult it must have been for you to see me with Ruby every day.
Krystal- Eis....
Eisuke- But you never gave up, you never gave up on me, you never gave up on our love, you kept smiling everytime I came in front of you. You did so much for my happiness and I....I always end up hurting you the most. I am sorry for everything. And thank you for giving me the biggest happiness.

He says placing his palm gently on her tummy and she keeps hers on his.

Krystal- Eisuke, how can the person who loves you more than anything can hurt you in any way?
Eisuke- Huh?!
Krystal- When I know that you love you the most, then how can you ever hurt me?
Eisuke- You dont have to be so modest.
Krystal- I am just saying the fact. You know when I came to know about our child I was really happy, I wanted to share it with you right away but I wanted to see your reaction so I waited. When Doctors told me that your condition is very critical I was praying that no matter what, he cant leave me. Ofcourse I was very upset when I came to know that you lost your memory with me, but at the same time I was really glad that you are safe. I will be able to see your cold face again.
Eisuke- Hey!
Krystal- It made me mad when you were being cozy with that Ruby, but even when you lost your memory you always preferred me over Ruby. When she entered your room without permission and you went mad at her, I swear I was so happy that time. I knew it Eisuke that you can never forget me, and that I will make you remember myself again. Although you came to know about your child late, but still you were the first one to know about my pregnancy.
Eisuke- What?!
Krystal- Yes.

She says with a big smile.

Eisuke- But why didn't you informed anyone else? That was so careless Krystal.
Krystal- I wanted you to hear about it first so I never said it to anyone. I decided to tell you after your recovery but you came to know before that only.
Eisuke- Thank you Krystal.

He hugs her softly. After sometime he breaks the hug.

Eisuke- So I would like you to do something for me.
Krystal- What?
Eisuke- Will you go on a date with me, tomorrow?
Krystal- Huh?! What happened to you suddenly?
Eisuke- Just answer my question.
Krystal- Umm, ofcourse. How can I ever refuse to go on a date with you?
Eisuke- That's what I like to hear.