CHAPTER 14- JEALOUSY

Krystal was still clinging on Eisuke's arm but he said nothing instead he embraces her in a gentle hug.

Eisuke- Its okay, you are safe now.
Krystal- Thank you.

After a while when she felt at ease she breaks the hug.

Eisuke wipes the tear stains from her cheeks and smiles at her.

Eisuke- You dont have to worry, nothing will happen to you or your child.

Krystal says nothing and walks inside her room.

The next day.
Eisuke and the others were discussing work when the topic suddenly changes to Ruby.

Eisuke- I never expected Ruby to be so selfish.

The others went quiet because they had no idea what they should say at a time like this.

Eisuke- But I dont know why I am not feeling bad for her. I myself dont know why I am not as mad as I should be.

Hearing this Baba whispers to Ota.

Baba- Because you have already seen her real face so this is not new for you, dumb ass.
Ota- He will hear it, quiet.

Just then Chris enters.
Chris- Kiara!! Kiara!! Where are you? Are you okay?
Eisuke- Why the hell are you shouting? She must be sleeping.
Krystal- No I am not sleeping.

Eisuke turns towards the voice and found Krystal coming down the stairs and at the same time Chris starts walking towards her direction.

Chris- Oh Kiara, I was so worried. That witch didn't hurt yo..

He could not complete because he triped and was about to fall but unfortunalety he was already near Krystal and he falls on her.
Krystal tries to save her holds his shoulder and he grabs her waist.
Although he triped but no one else could realise it from a far distance, for any normal person it would seem that they are kissing each other.
Eisuke and the others were not able to see Chris and Krystal's face but the position they were in waa inviting misunderstandings.
Suddenly everything in front of Eisuke started to turn black and white but he tries to remember everything the hardest this time and after few minutes everything became clear in front of his eyes.

It was the scene of the night when he saw Jack and Krystal sleeping together and the view today in front of him was reminding him of that day.

Without realising anything else,  without his thougts becoming clear he gets up from the sofa and walks towards them furiously.
He grabs Chris by his collar and pushes him onto the floor.

Eisuke- How dare you touch my wife!!

His voice was very slow but his eyes were very intimidating.

Chris- No, I did nothing.
Eisuke- I saw it from my own two eyes, I wont let you spoil our lives again.

He was about to punch him when Krystal screams.

Krystal- Eisuke?! What are you saying? Did you remember everything?

Eisuke then comes back to reality and looks at Krystal and Chris.
He leaves his collar and everything started to become blurr.

Krystal- Eisuke, what happened?
Eisuke- I....don..t know.
Krystal-  Eisuke nothing will happen.

Krystal tries to support him but he held his head in pain.

Before anyone could react to anything, Eisuke passes out.

To be continued...............