CHAPTER 12- TRUST

Eisuke quickly runs towards Krystal who has fainted.
He immediately calls the manager.

Eisuke- Send a doctor in my suite right now.
Manager- Yes sir.

He then carefully carries her to his bedroom and after some time the doctor comes to do the check up.

During check up Eisuke called Baba as he  was her cousin.
After check up the doctor was talking to Eisuke when Baba and the others entered.

Baba- What happened?

They all panicked seeing the sore look on Eisuke's face.

Baba- Tell me Eisuke what happened to her?
Eisuke- Your cousin is pregnant.
Baba- Wha?!!
Ota- When did this happen?
Soryu- How is it possible?
Mamoru- She never said anything to us.
Eisuke- You people are talking like you all know her very well.

He glances a suspicious look towards them.

Baba- Umm, that's because she cares about everyone.
Eisuke- Whatever, she is pregnant. Is she married?
Baba- .......
Eisuke- C'mon tell me, I need to inform her husband.
Baba- Yes, she is married.
Eisuke- Then why didn't you tell this to me earlier?
Baba- Because her husband left her after 3 months of marriage.
Eisuke- What? Why?
Baba- Dont know. Maybe she herself doesn't know she is pregnant.
Eisuke- Hm.

They all are waiting for Krystal to wake up and after some time she slowly opens her eyes.

Baba- You are awake?!

Baba softly hugs her.

Krystal- Why are you all here?
Baba- Do you know, you are pregnant?
Krystal- .........
Baba- What? You knew it? Then why didn't you tell me? After your husband left you I thought I could keep you safe.

Krystal when hears these excuses, looks at Baba who winks at her and she realises that's just and excuse to be said in front of Eisuke.
Her eyes fills with tears and she was trying her best to hold back her tears.
She wanted to tell Eisuke that she was carrying his baby, she wanted to see his reaction but she couldnot do anything.

Baba- Tell me, why didn't you say anything to me before?
Krystal- Sorry, I was scared. The day I came to know about it, was the day he left.

A tear drop falls from her eyes inspite of trying very hard to hold back her tears.

Eisuke- Does your husband knows?

Krystal then looks at Eisuke, and thought that she should just make up some story.

Krystal- Yes he knew about the baby.

Her heart ached as she kept on lying to him again and again but Eisuke sighs.

Eisuke- What sort of morons are present in this world? Your husband was definitely a coward to leave you and his own child like....

He couldnot complete because Krystal stops him.

Krystal- Sir!! Please dont say such things about my husband, I love him and I know one day he will come back to me.

She looks straight into his eyes.

Eisuke- And you will forgive him!!

He sounded amused for a second.

Krystal- He has not committed a crime, I will wait for him and he will come back soon, that's for sure.

The corner of his lips curl up slightly.

Eisuke- You are interesting. Waiting for a person who has already left you.
Krystal- He has not left me, he has just distanted himself from me and I know he will come.
Eisuke- And if he doesn't ever come back(
Krystal- Then I will go to him and make sure that he accepts me.
Eisuke- I see. So as you are pregnant I cant let you do any difficult work, so you dont have to worry about anything and take rest.

Just when he was about to leave Chris enters and when he sees Eisuke he sits beside Krystal and grabs her hands.

Chris- What happened to you? Baba told me you fainted, you okay?

He places his hand on her cheek and starts caressing it.
It was obviously making her uncomfortable but she just kept looking down to which Eisuke thought she is blushing.

Eisuke- Actually the thing is, she is pregnant.

He says coldly to Chris.

Chris- What?!

He looks at Krystal and she slowly nods.

Chris- Why didn't you tell me before?
Eisuke- Maybe she thought that you would not marry her if she had told you about her pregnancy.
Krystal- That's not the reason.
Baba- I think that is what you want Boss.
Eisuke- Why would I have any problem with them marrying to each other?

Even though he denied, but somewhere deep inside he felt that Baba was right.

Chris- Krystal, this is obviously a big shock for me, but I just dont want to give up on you. I am ready to accept the baby, I will give it my name.

Saying this he hugs Krystal and slowly whispers sorry into her ears to which Krystal smiles softly and the scene made Eisuke burn.

He leaves the room without saying anything else.

To be continued..........