Chapter 3

Len had never teleported before. He expected some pretty lights and magical pixie dust to show up and magically make him disappear and reappear with ease. WELL NOPE.

Teleportation was an extremely nasty and painful process. And also very disorientating.

After getting through the initial pain of having himself split into tiny particles and glued back together, came the horrible feeling of nausea and dizziness.

It took everything in him to not puke on the ground.

“Tch. Weakling. You can’t even handle a bit of pain.” Came a voice from above.

Len instantly recognized that cold voice and was now trying not to puke as well as slapping her in the face. Instead, Len settled on rolling his eyes to piss her off. “Well, I’m sorry Miss Perfect.” Len responded with sarcasm dripping from his every word.

“AWWW~ THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER! Right, Piko?”

Len’s gaze shifted over to a pair of people standing by the doorway.

“If you consider, insulting and sarcasm cute then… I guess they do?” The slivered-haired boy awkwardly answered.

“Aww… You know you ship it~” The other hot-pink haired girl nudged him.

The teal haired girl coughed.

“So um… Guys this is Len, Rin’s twin brother. Len, that’s Piko,” She said motioning to the silver haired boy,” That’s Iroha,” she pointed to the hot-pink haired girl,” And I’m Miku.”

Nodding, Len managed to push himself off the floor. “Nice to meet you.”

“AWW~ Look at his little cute chubby face.” Iroha squealed while grabbing his cheeks and squishing it.

“OW! STOP THAT!” Len tried to push her off but his efforts were futile. He desperately glanced Miku and Piko for help.

Piko got the message and dragged Iroha off him. “Piko!” Iroha whined.

“Sorry bout’ that. Iroha can get pretty crazy.” Piko managed to say while keeping a firm hold on Iroha to prevent her from escaping.

“It’s fine. My sister is way more insane than her.” Len laughed awkwardly while massaging his sore cheeks.

Miku rolled her eyes. “Piko, bring Len up to his room. I need to speak with Iroha.”

Piko nodded and released Iroha, who snatched back her arm immediately and glared at him.

“Come on Len.” Piko ignored Iroha and motioned to Len to follow him. Len followed, curious on what his room would look like.

<Time Skip>

“Woah.” Len muttered in awe. His room looked like a something a king might live in. There was a huge four poster bed with sheets probably made out of silk. There was a elegant chandelier hanging from the ceiling emitting a soft glow that was barely enough to light up the room. The floor was made out of cool marble and the walls were cobblestone. There was a set of tables and chairs, arranged neatly beside the fireplace, that were made of mahogany.

  “Well, it’s the least the king could do before sending us to our emitent death.” Piko shugged. “Plus we are saving his kingdom.” he added after some thought.

  “Death?” Len frowned and glanced at Piko. Death was something he definitely did NOT sign up for.

“If you don’t want that to happen that you then you need to start training. The harder you train, the lower the chance of you dying a brutal death. Who knows what could happen to us out there.” Piko turned away and began to walk out of the room. “Anyways, if you need anything, just scream or something. My room is next door.”