03| ωнαтѕ gσιиg σи

"Goodnight to you too, Leilani." I whispered as the door swung in my face and abruptly closed.

Why did she run off like that?

I turned on my heel and walked back to my car and drove home, trying to come up with possible theories as to why she ran off like that.

"Where have you been all night?" my parents questioned as I walked in the house.

"The cliff, with Leilani." I responded nonchalantly.

"Who?" my father questioned.

I whipped my phone out to show him a previously taken picture of her that I saves to my phone.

"She is very beautiful, and thick!" my dad winked as I showed him the picture.

"Well sweetie, what ever happened to that Robyn girl, hmm?" my mother asked her eyebrows furrowing.

Robyn...my girlfriend!

That's why she ran off!

"We aren't really on speaking terms right now. I answered heading up to my room to call my homeboy Marcus.

"What's happenin'?" he questioned answering the phone.

"None, just got home from my date, player!" I cheesed into the phone.

"Nigga I don't even see why you fucking with that fat bitch!" he exclaimed. I could tell he was rolling his eyes through the phone.

I looked at my phone to make sure I was hearing right.

"Nigga, she ain't fat, she's thick just how I love em!" I laughed

"Yeah we all know that, but I'ma need you to stop by the trap tomorrow." He said.

"Alright, I'ma hit you up later!" I said

"Aight." he responed, then ending the call.

That was another thing, how was I suppose to tell Leilani I was a drug dealer and a son of a ultimate kingpin?

It was now late afternoon the Thursday after our date, some girls gave hateful looks to Leilani and lustful ones to me. Females these days!

"Hey, can I stop over ya house after school?" I kissed the top of her forehead breaking her and her close friend, Toya's conversation.

"Uhm, yeah sure I'm just studying. she nodded smiling and walking away from me.

"Omg, remember in 6th grade in Ms.Macke's class and we was learning about the Silk Road or some shit like that!"Leilani giggled, her nose twitched when she laughed but it was really cute, I was now at her house 'studying'. I decided to tell her now about my 'thug life'.

"Can I, tell you something?" I questioned scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure, spit it out bighead!" she giggled. There she goes again!

"Um, I'm kinda like a, drug dealer or a thug I associate with the same gang my dad did when he was younger." I stated.

She got up and walked out of the room, returning a little while later with a Timberlands™ shoe box. She opened the lid and threw the contents my way. It was over 35,000 grand!

"You ain't gotta be a dope boy to have money Amari." she stared at me intensely. I was slightly taken back by her using my middle name.

I swallowed hard thinking about what she said. I opened my mouth to respond to her.
----------------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!

Haha I know antiwhore😈

Anyways I used one of my fave lines from Rashad from the movie ATL!

"You ain't gotta be a dope boy to have money." = In love 💕

Bye Pandas🐼