Chapter 5 What's the Deal?

The sun illuminated the bedroom bringing out the peach and cream interior. The room must have been on the west of the building because the sun wasn't as intense as it normally is. Well, of course it's not like the direct sun light I'm used to on the streets, but it was super dim in here. It was a calming aesthetic.

It has been a week since I was brought to this penitentiary. Meaning, it's been a week since I've lost my virginity. Thinking back to that tragic evening always causes my body to react abnormally. Even though he's a criminal and acted like an ass afterwards, it did still was the best thing my body has ever experienced.

I bite my lip as I feel myself getting wet under the bed sheets remembering our love making. Thinking about his physique and his length going in and out of me so carefully has me touching the sides of my body. A moan escapes my mouth as I run my palm over my breasts.

The door to my bedroom opens and I immediately stop and lay still. It was only Hanson so I let out a breath. He enters with a grim look on his face. He has his clipboard in his hand and ticks something off. Before he leaves, I call out, "Hanson! Wait!" He turns to me slowly with a stink eye. "Where is Abel? I haven't seen him in days..."

"Oh, missing Sir already, I see."

"No, it's not like that. I was just wondering..."

"I know what you were doing before I came in just now." My eyes widened in shock.

"What are you talking about?" He only smirks and writes something down on the clipboard again. "Anyway, do you know where he is or not?"

"He went off for work. He should be back in a few days."

"A few days like what, like three? Ten?"

He nods yes and leaves.

So was it the three or ten? I groan and lay back down.

So apparently, Abel had left for work the very next morning after he took me. Even though he wasn't here, I was still very much trapped. He had guards and maids who watched my every move and I didn't even want to know what they would do if I tried to leave.

I sit up suddenly realising that Abel went away. I may be able to escape regardless.

I rush out of bed and throw on a plain cami with leggings and an XO bomber jacket that fit a bit too oversized on me. I quickly brushed my teeth before putting some items into one of the huge tote purses that was in the walk in closet.

With me, I brought a few extra outfits and socks as well as the tube of toothpaste and a bar of soap.

◾️◽️◾️

I tried to encounter as little staff as possible on my way out. Upstairs was deserted so all I had to do was pass the kitchen unnoticed.

It shouldn't be too hard, right? I crept down and tried to pass the island unseen but a few of the cooks already were looking at me in shock and others joined in looking at me sympathetically. "Good morning, everyone," I smiled at them innocently. Like always, they didn't respond.

I still act as if it's normal for me to be going outside and play it cool. I finally make it to the foyer and place my hand on the door handle. A presence looms behind me making me look back to see two guards looking down at me in confusion. "Oh, hey, guys!" I peeped with dread running through me. Their expression didn't change nor did they utter a word. "I was just going to the food store. I'll be right back before you can say lasagna," I say as assuringly as I can while intimidated, but the heavy set African man's grip on my wrist when I turned the knob told me everything I needed to know.