Connected (chap 26)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I felt myself let go. The shadows clawed at my skin. Consuming me. I screamed in pain, but I heard nothing escape my lips.

They dragged me towards the pit. I clawed at the ground, trying to hold on but I wasn't strong enough.

They pulled me in and I was surrounded by darkness. Jack's screams echoed in the background.

Blackness surrounded me and began to take over. This was it. This was the end. I closed my eyes, awaiting more pain. Accepting that this was my end.

Then my eyes opened. I was standing in front of Jack.

His eyes were filled with fear and sadness. He stood there, wide-eyed.

Then I realized why he looked like that.

My eyes moved towards my hands, but all I saw was darkness. I was a shadow.

-Todd, you know what to do!-

I woke up in a cold sweat. It seemed so real. Even the pain felt real.

Something happened to me. I began to run out. I was heading towards Jack's room.

Then something slammed into me. It was him. It was Jack.

"Elsa are you okay!" He looked as if he'd just seen something horrible.

"I was about to ask you the same thing"

"Can I talk to you" he asked worriedly

I nodded and led him through the dark hallways. We couldn't risk turning on the lights, since that might wake up everyone.

We stopped in the garden and sat where he told me about his mothers death.

"What happened" we both said at the same time.

We were both shaking furiously.

No one knew what to say. We didn't know what to do.

"Elsa, make me a promise" Jack said. He seemed so scared, so worried. For what?

"Promise me, that no matter what. No matter what happens, no matter what you see him say or do. You won't kill Pitch"

He grabbed my hand and clenched onto it, as if, if he let go I would fall.

"ELSA PROMISE ME!" Tears were forming in the corner of his eyes.

I had only seen him like this once before. Before he left me.

"I-I promise"

He hugged me tightly. Putting his face in the crook of my neck. I didn't know how to respond.

"Please" he kept whispering silently.

Jack didn't let go of me, he just kept hugging me. If I tried to pull away he would just hug me tighter.

"Uhh Jack. You should get to bed now. I-It's getting late." He pulled away.

His eyes had tear stains under them.

Why did he suddenly change? First he was my traitor arch-enemy but now. I didn't know what he was to me now.

Jack grabbed my face with his hands and touched his forehead against mine.(I hear them fangirls screaming)

"Please. Please keep this promise."

I looked into his eyes. There was so much more pain than before. His confidence was slowly slipping away.

Did I do this to him? Was I so careless to let him know about my secret. If he never even knew me, than maybe he would have never needed to make such a large change.

One day he was living in a big house, He had a family. He was this super confident popular guy. He was happy.

Then I dragged him into this.

But I noticed something hadn't changed about him. Something that was always there. It had just intensified over these few days. Something he hadn't told me.

He, just like me, was keeping a secret.

I nodded slowly. He let go of my face and turned towards the exit.

I watched as he walked away. He went ahead as I stayed behind. Just like real life.

He moved on, and I didn't. But now I was pulling him back. Back into the pain of the past.

Jack turned around and ran back to me. He grabbed my hand.

"Come with me. Stop staying behind and just...just come with me for once!"

He surprised me. The Jack I knew never waited. He always left people behind if they couldn't keep up.

All I did was look at him.

"I promised you that I wouldn't leave you"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. We had to use our hands to find our way through since it had gotten really late and still we didn't want to wake anyone up by turning on the lights.

Jack pulled me around, corner by corner until we reached my room.

I was about to walk in when Jack grabbed me from my shoulders.

What is he doing?!

Jack suddenly hugged me from behind, resting his chin in my head. My back was against his chest.

I felt my cheeks begin to burn.

Thank god it was dark and Jack couldn't see me.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, making me blush even more.

"Please, keep your promise" he whispered. I nodded my head. He held me a bit longer, then let go of me and opened the door to my room.

Then he left.

What just happened?

A/N OHMAGERD!! Ok we hit FRIGGIN 7K. So I gave you guys a jelsa filled feels chapter. I feel like squealing but there are people around me. Breath, waffles. Breath.

Jack and Elsa's dreams were connected, hence the chapter name. They could hear each other but they couldn't hear themselves. But srsly guys... I'm about to explode.

My chapters are becoming more deep and sentimental than I expected them to be...

Oh and the goats name is Todd (chosen by indierocklove1). Kevin ate all of the syrup and got a stomach ache. He then tripped on a waffle and sprang his wrist. So Todd is filling on for him.

But I have even more feels coming up for you, and I think Anna's gonna be in The next chapter.

Thanks for reading! *throws waffles at the audience*