Paragraph

Maybe I had a bad day at work. Maybe I'm sick of the rain. Maybe I'm having the period from Hell. Or maybe I just need to be fed.

But the root of my mood is the least important thing right now . . .

Remember that I'm sorry.

If anything I said hurt you, I'm sorry. I tend to say cruel things I don't actually mean when I'm in a mood, but just because they're fueled by anger doesn't mean that they don't hurt you.

But remember that I'm also not sorry.

I won't apologize for having feelings . . . for being a person. Let me be. Let me feel. I know it sucks, but in this moment, I'm moody. And there's nothing you can do to change that, except let me let it all out, so it can go away.

Remember that I'm human.

We all have good days, and bad days. And sometimes I have good days for absolutely no reason. And sometimes I have bad days for absolutely no reason.

Remember that it's not you.

If you were the problem-if you were the reason why I'm moody right now-trust me, you would know. Whatever it is, you need to let me feel it. No judgments.

Remember that I love you, and that you love me.

And even though I'm in one of my moods, even though I'm being a total pain in the ass right now, remember that this is a part of me. This is a part of the woman you love, the person you fell for.

Remember that you get into moods, too.

I'm not crazy. I'm just being crazy for the time being. And, like me, you're human. You do the same thing. While you don't have PMS, you definitely have a time of the month where you get moody as hell. So put yourself in my shoes-when you're in a bad mood, how do you want to be treated?

Remember that if I wanted to be alone, I would be alone.

You're here, because despite my mood, I need you by my side. I want you by my side. While it may not show, knowing you're here with me makes me feel better. Because you make me feel safe, like everything's gonna be ok.