I felt my face heat up. 

"Perce don't worry about that" i said a bit rushed. "He was just really nice to me yesterday so I was just reminding myself to say thank you to him later."

Percy just continued to stare at me, most likely to see if I am lying or not. After a while he just nodded while mumbling something to himself that I didn't catch onto. 

The rest of breakfast was pretty awkward I could not make eye contact with Percy.

When breakfast was over and I shot up and went to find Nico. Leaving Percy's voice in the distant. I walked around and couldn't seem to find him anywhere. So I decided to go check out cabin 13. let me tell you this was a bad idea. I walked up the steps of the cabin. On the outside it had a very light grey stucco with dark black panels around the windows. The cabin itself was not fancy it was actually pretty simple. I mean simple once you over looked the rare and precious that adorned the roof, embedded into the stucco and surrounded the cabin. It would have actually been very cute if it didn't have a very "haunted cabin in the woods" feel to it. I knocked on the door and got no reply. I waited and knocked again. The third time the door creaked open a bit. I pushed the door open a little further and peeped my head in.

Okay Okay i know what you are thinking but hey I was partially raised by two assiain's. Sneaky in and out of places is more of a habit now.

Since the coast was clear I walked in and let me tell you this cabin screamed glamour. It still had a very House of Hades feel but it had a warm feeling to it. to the right was a living room with a black wall, fireplace and red couches. On the left was what only could be seen as a game room. A small hallway extended back and opened up to a dining area and rooms surround a larger living room like a courtyard. The living room had a large tv and a skeleton hanging in the corner. On the blank opposite the rooms were three pictures. On the left was a girl with dark black hair and dark brown eyes , in the center was Nico and on the right was a girl with curly brown eyes beautiful skin and dark brown eyes. Both girls were extremely gorgeous. I recognized the one of the right as Hazel she is a roman demigod, daughter of Pluto and one of Percy's friends. I walked closer to the picture of the girl on the left she was just very pretty.

"What the hell are you doing here" Nico's voice scared the crap out of me. I turned around to quite a sight. Nico was standing outside what assuming is either a bedroom or washroom dripping wet in a towel around his waist. He had a nice eight pack and a tattoo, a small circle, on the left of his chest. His hair was messy and wet which made him seem even more god like. His eyes were pitch black and his eyebrows furrowed. He almost seemed like he was waiting for a response.

OH wait he was, he was waiting for me to respond.

"Uh, i just came to say thank you" i quickly and awkwardly said and lowered my gaze.

he let out a chuckle "Like what you see princess" My head shot up in time to see his smirk. I narrowed my eyes.

"Please I've seen better" i folded my arms and took a stern stance. His smirk faded as his i had hurt his ego. This guy couldn't even let someone say thank you in peace.

He started inching closer towards me, i didn't fall back held my ground.

"Well go on say thank you" he sneered. Stay calm dest, just say thank you and get out of here.

"Thank you for yesterday" nice quick and simple. He was moving forward slowly he was halfway across the room now.

"You know i don't let anyone come in here"

"Oh okay ill just be on my way now" the closer he got the more scared i got. This guy was scary.

"so soon princess" i hated the nickname and i think hate and fear mixed together lead to my next out burst and this was my second bad idea today.

"DO NOT CALL ME PRINCESS, DEATHBOY" not the best name but hey kind of pissing my pants over here.

The next thing i saw really got to me. Nico's eyes went from obsidian black to blood red. His eyes glowed red. I don't know how and i don't know why all i knew was that Nico was mad and getting closer. I had to run. I couldn't go back there was a wall behind me my only choice was the hallway. I just had to run fast enough.

Run fast thats what i did but Nico was faster. He didn't even run after me he was so close that he grabbed my arm and had me pushed up against a wall and trapped. I bit my lip nervous and very scared.

"Already on a nickname bases eh, Princess" I looked up but didn't say anything. Nico's eyes glowed red.

"Your eyes" that was all that managed to come out of my mouth. Nico's hand went down onto my waist and now he had be pinned against the wall. Suddenly i had become very aware of the distance between us too. I could feel his hot breath on my skin. He had his head titled at an angle so the air was hitting my neck. He was leaned up right against me and his touch sent shivers up my spine leaving me with goosebumps.

Nico's eyes slowly faded back to black as he maintained his eye contact with me.

"Go and don't let me catch you here again" Nico whispered i slightly nodded. He held his tight grip on me for another minute before letting me go turning around and walking away.

I ran outside and straight for the beach. Once at the beach i stopped and stand down trying to comprehend what had happened. Last Nico was so sweet and nice and today he was this prick. A hot and bothered prick.

You know what doesn't matter i have to keep my distance. I can't let him control me. He can't scare me and thinks its okay. I can't get involved with a prick like Nico atleast not again anyways.

I finally calmed down after a few hours and made my way down to the mess hall for lunch.

I sat down with pasta in front of me and didn't even realize Percy had came and sat down with me. I noticed Nico walk in but he didn't make any eye contact. Good.

"why so quiet" percy spoke

"what"

"you've just been really quiet everything alright" Since i wasn't exactly about to tell my brother how the son of hades had me pinned to a wall in his cabin i came up with something else

"Nothing just thinking that all"

"I see, anyways you excited about tomorrow" i looked at percy confused

"Its our birthday August 18" oh shit i had forgotten. Usually dad and Pepper would have been making a big deal out of it so i never bothered remembering.

"I can't wait this is gonna be my first with my sister" Percy went on and i smiled and nodded but in all honesty i was thinking about WHAT THE HELL DO I GET PERCY FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

What do you guys think of Nico's and Destiny's interaction today?

Remember to leave feedback and suggestion and i promise to do my best to reply to comments

Thanks guys for all the love

Battle Cry (Nico Di Angelo Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें