V

Shawn POV

She remembers. I went in the bathroom and got dressed. I was thinking. It's been two years that we last hanged out together and she remembers what I like. The last time we hanged out, I would like to forget. Two years ago, I told her to stay away from me because she wasn't cool enough. The girl was depressed and I didn't know what the hell to do in this situation. I was beginning to be popular and my friends were bullying her. I should have said to my friends to stop but I rejected her instead. What was wrong with me, what is wrong with me? I hang out with rich ass popular kids that are faker than a dollar store diamond. I messed up and gave up on a true friendship. Should I talk to her about it ? I came back in the kitchen. I was about to say something when my eyes stopped on her arms. She was wearing a hoodie but when she raised her arm to grab a plate I saw them. Marks. Marks of self arm. They looked recent. After two years she is still depressed ? I am not innocent in her misery and I feel bad. I came closer to her and took her arm. She turned around and I could see on her face that I was hurting her. I turned her wrist so I could see the cuts and I rolled up her sleeve. She was shaking and her eyes filled up with tears. I rolled down her sleeve and I took her in my arms. I held her tight. I wanted to show her that I was there.