+26

Long chapter ahead. Lololol.

I really hate how I just gave him my skype account, but I quickly put my hands on my my jacket, and put my earphones, phone, and wallet inside my pocket. I suddenly want to go out so I took my shoes as well and held them up, with my other hand opening my door.

After I shut the door quietly, my gaze shifted to the guy who's sitting on the couch. He's wearing his kid-like pajamas. I also noticed the potato chips laying on the table, and a cup of milk. It was not the usual combination of food I would usually see. He was watching some variety show, and laughing out loud. His laughs were halt when he finally saw me. Lowering the television's volume down, he stuffed some chips in his mouth.

"Are you going out?" I did not answer him and continued doing my business. I sat on the door way to wear my shoes. He tilted his head, curiosity written on his face. I raised a brow, "What?"

"Where are you going?" He asked. I shrugged, before pulling myself up on my feet. "Probably at the playground, I'm going to get some fresh air."

"Don't run away, okay?" He grinned.

"You're giving me ideas, Minki." I do want to.

"I'm just making sure, Kyungsoon, just making sure." His grin widen, and i just waved at him before opening the door. I stepped out the apartment and before I could even close the door, "Call me, i'll pick you up!" He shouted.

The hell I would even call you.

The sun just set, and it's been minutes since the call has begun and there were no signs of him speaking. I sighed, all I could hear were bed creaks, animal sounds, and stuffs I couldn't describe. I covered the camera with my hand and faced the screen to me. There was no one in the background, only pitch black surrounding the screen.

"Oh peachy, don't stratch my phone." I was suprised when someone talked. The voice was deep... obviously from a boy. The screen moved and it was faced to a cat. My brow rised, the cat was familiar.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." There was hesitation in his voice, but he brushed it off with a light chuckle. "You there?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god, this is so awkward."

"But you were the one who said that we should do this. Anyway, if you don't want to, I'm gonna end th-"

"No! Don't! Come on! I'm just kidding." The boy laughed, and I just rolled my eyes. "Why the hell would you want to have skype with me, this is so boring."

"Well for you it is, but for me, it's not. Hearing your voice is not boring."

"That is so corny."

"Wink wonk, your voice sounds like a voice of a kid. It's so cute and squicky."

"And yours is so deep, and you sound like an old man."

"Hey! My voice is sexy!"

"Keep dreaming. You're so childish, even in personal."

"This is not in personal, for your information. Do you like the view of my cat? That's peachy! Isn't she so cute?" I looked at his cat again, it looks like it's glaring at the camera. "I think she's mad. And no, she's not cute."