He gave me a peck on the forehead before he left.

Why did I choose to stay away from him again? I am such a jerk.

Once I have arrived, I instantly frowned when a mechanical dog greets me the moment I open the door. The house is still in the same from what I can recall, except for this thing. I wonder if Forth had forgotten to keep this in his workshop.

"You must be lonely being alone here," I say as if it will answer me back.

But to my surprise, its eyes lit up as it starts to move. I was ready to run for the door because I think it's possessed but then it wiggled its tail like an ordinary dog. It's just that, this one... talks.

"Welcome home, Khun Ying..." The hell? "I am a voice activation service dog. I'll be your company when you are alone. Tell me what you want and I'll do it for you."

"..."

"Are you for real?" I stared at that thing , not believing what I'm seeing. Mechanical dog that speaks and said to attend to my needs happens only in a movie, right?

"I am for real. You can touch if me you want." It moved toward me.

"Stop!" I yelled because it creeps me out.

It stopped like what I ordered, then bowed its head like a puppy being reprimanded.

Wow. Just wow. This thing is real.

I squatted on my place and tried to scrutinize its part.

"What an impeccable design," I muttered. I might not understand how it possibly works, but its outer appearance is quite remarkable. Few more touches, it can be presumed as a real dog. Minus, of course, it's ability to talk.

Speaking of which, because it senses my voice, it lifts its head and answers, "Khun Luang did it. He brought me here to accompany you when you're alone."

Obviously, who could possibly build this robot other than that brilliant engineer? Machines are like his second body.

But those nicknames... Khun Ying? Khun Luang?

"Forth must be a retard," I muttered as I shake my head at his lame attempt of another endearment.

"No. Khun Luang is not retard. He loves you."

Woaaa~ It really is his creation. He was even able to program it to be as cheesy as him. I couldn't help but lightly knock its metal head.

"You're like your creator."

"Does it mean you want to hear Khun Luang's voice?" it asked. What does it mean?

Suddenly, Forth's singing voice filled the whole house. How ever he made this one, it surely has all the things I need.

It followed me around the house which is kind of annoying (since it always answers me back), but kind of relieving at the same time. At least, I have something to amuse me.

I was busy reheating the food Forth left me when I heard the doorbell rang. I looked at the monitor to check who it is.

Kit.

He usually goes to my ward before he signs off from his duty to see me. However, I have been avoiding him because I can't let him see my pathetic condition. Pha does the same and ended up being treated like Kit. They've constantly sent me messages, but I ignored it all, even the ones coming from Ming and Yo.

Seriously, now that I'm seeing a clearer vision of what I did, I deserved to be called an ass. I made everyone worry, yet treat them as if they're nothing. In spite of it, they never abandon me.