Chapter 22: The Alley

Jarell POV

Me and Ty are chillin in the car until Khi gets here. 30 minutes passed by but there was no sign of that nigga.Then suddenly we see a light coming out the darkness.I put my gun in my pants and Ty set up a camera so he can see whats going on without us seeing him.

The car pulled up and parked.The driver and passenger side opened.I heard footsteps in the darkness,the steps were close but to far for me to know where they are.

"Listen Khi, if you finna take my life because you think I got yo girl ima let you make that dumb ass decision cause to tell you the truth yo unfaithful girl is laid up with my bro, and I'm standing here between life and death for somethin my brother did, my girl don't even want me right now but she just don't understand how much I miss and still love her but if your going to shoot or beat  me then do it" I said with all my heart.

I there was silence.In my mind I was thinking about how good of a life I had up until this moment.I thought about the moments from when me and Kim went out and got everyone's attention to the moments I stopped her from doing something crazy.Ima miss her and I hope she continue being the happy crazy girl she is.

"Jarell" A voice that sounded like Kim said.

"Kim is that you?" I responded

"Yes" Kim said in between her crying

"What are you doing here"

"I'm here to help you bae and what you said means alot to me but I don't think your finna die if you do the right thing"

"But in this situation there is no right decision its a Life or Death situation"

"Well I think your right about that so bae Ima go somewhere safe but ima be close by so I can see what happens.Be careful and Good Luck" Kim said getting in the car.

Then a black truck pulled in the alley behind us, I turned around to see the person I was looking for, Khi.