Chapter 21: Business

Jarell POV

I can't believe Kim really just broke up with me. I gotta get myself together to go get Mookie and I gotta get my girl back.

I drove to the nearest motel cause I know Mookie cheap ass ain't gone pay to much for a girl.I was right I saw his car parked outside Room 8.

I parked my car and decided to go in so I told Ty to stay in the car and be on the look out for Khi.

(Knocks on door)

"Who is it" Said a voice that I recognized was Mookie

"Jarell"

(Mookie opens door)

"What you doin here bro" Mookie said looking me up and down

"The question should be why are YOU here with Kim cousin who got a bf"

"What you talkin bout bruh Jeanette aint tell me she had a man when we was fuckin" Mookie turned around and Jeanette covered herself with the covers

"Nahh its to late to hide now Jeanette but where's Khi" I asked

"He's.....He's.....He's at the party still and thinks you kidnapped me Jarell" She said while shaking.

"Tf why he think that?" I asked getting pissed off

"I didn't respond to his text, he doesn't see yall at the party, and when I answered the phone by accident I was screaming cause of Mookie going in" Jeanette said crying.

"Damn now I gotta finish what yall started"

"My bad bro I didn't know this was Kim cousin"

"Nahh it aint no my bad bro, you messed up my relationship and now got me in some mo shit"

"Khi asked where I'm at should I tell em?" Jeanette asked

"Tell him to met you in the alley on Brick Street in 15 mins"

I got in the car and explained everything to Ty. He said he got my back no matter what go down and we finna make it through this.