Chapter 4: Jealousy

*Later that night*

Breezy POV

(On facetime with Ty)

"Bae I don't really like our relationship" I said.

"What you mean you dont like our relationship" Ty said

"Its cause look at Kim and Jarell they go out every weekend and wear matchin clothes and check each other phones...."

"Wait I be busy most weekends, you aint neva asked for us to match and what you want to check my phone for"

"Im juss sayin can you juss plan weekend juss for us and if I know whats goin on in yo phone it would help build our trust"

"Man forget that I might plan us a weekend but my phone stays with me"

"Ugh bye nigga don't call me back tonight" I hung up.

Its only 9 and I'm in bed.I guess ima go talk to my mom.

(Walks down stairs)

"Hey Ma" I said looking at my mom on the couch.

"Hey Bree, wait Whats wrong with you"

"Im juss kinda sad and I guess I'm jealous of Kim's relationship"

"Sit down and tell me what happened baby"

"Its juss that I dont really trust Ty cause it seems like he's hiding something from me, I juss dont know what it is"

"Well tell me about that girl and her bf"

"They go out every weekend, wear matching clothes sometimes and check each other phones"

"Bree ik you consider that girl yo best friend or whateva but have you ever thought she put you and Ty together for a bad reason or cause she wanted to mess up your life"

"No I don't think she would ever do that, she put me and him together cause we liked each other and was scared to say it."

"Yea believe whateva you want to"

"Ma you ain't no help with giving advice"

(Walks up to room and lays on bed)

Ugh my mom don't know how to give advice about anything but I got a plan to get Ty's phone