______________________________________________________________________ 

"hey Noelle" Justin said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Ew Justin you're all sweaty" I complaied. 

"Can we talk?" Justin asked me. I nodded and followed him to our room on the tour bus. 

"You need to be tested" Justin said. 

"Yeah I know" I sighed. 

"Should we tell my mom. I mean she can't really get mad at us since she had me as a teenager" Justin explained. 

"Yeah can we tell her right now?" I asked. 

"I'll call her" Justin said as he took out his phone. Five minuetes later Pattie and Madison were on the bus. 

"Madison can you go in the other room for a sec?" Justin asked her. 

"Justin she already knows" I whispered. 

"Never mind you can stay" Justin said. 

"So whats up?" Pattie asked. 

"Um you might wanna sit down" I suggested. Pattie shrugged and sat down. 

"So mom we need to tell you something" Justin said. 

"Go on" Pattie said. 

"So um Noelle an I kinda like did it, and we forgot to use protection" Justin said. I had tears coming out of my eyes. Justin pulled my close to him and put his arm around my waist. 

"Well I can't be mad about this. But Scooter on the other hand" Pattie sighed. 

"Please don't tell him. I want to go to the doctor to make sure before I tell anyone" I said. 

"My lips are sealed. I'll make an appointment for you" Pattie said. 

"Thank you so much Pattie" I said as I hugged her. JUstin hugged her after me and then Madison hugged Pattie. 

"No problem. I'll tell you when the appointment is tomorrow" Pattie said ande then left to her bus. I sighed hevily. 

"Its gonna be okay" Justin comforted me. I let a few more tears escape my eyes. 

"my dad is gonna murder me" I said. 

"He'll probably murder me first" Justin chuckled. I giggled along with him. We all got tired and went to bed. 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

*a week later* 

right now we were in New Orleans for another show. Tomorrow Madison flys home. My doctors appointment is today. Justin cancelled his sound check so he could be there for me when I go. 

"Justin you ready to go?" Pattie asked him. We were about to leave to the appointment. 

"Yeah lets go" Justin said. I had butterflies in my stomach. Madison decided to come with us because she didn't want to be alone. 

"Its gonna be okay" Justin whispered in my ear while we were getting in the black escelade. I nodded and leaned back in my chair. I really feel like I'm gonna puke. 

"We're here" Pattie said. I sghed and hopped out of the car. Once I got out I ran to a grassy area and threw up. after I was done I started crying a lot. 

"Noelle its okay" Justin said as he hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. 

"I'm so scared Justin" I mumbled but loud enough so he could hear.