16: "you're lucky i'm even letting you live."

Justin's POV:

"What do you mean we have a rough destination?" I barked at John as his grip tightened on the steering wheel. "Find the fucking address!"

"Got it!" Matt called out from the back. "227 Raven Street."

I breathed through my nose, keeping my mouth shut as I tried to calm myself.

But how could I calm myself knowing that they had Bella? They have the girl I love and I care about. For all I know, she could be dead right now.

"Step on it." I mumbled.

John shot his head in my direction.

"What?"

"I said fuck step on it!" I shouted, making the car swerve as he drove faster.

Bella's POV:

I felt the button of shorts unbutton as I quickly jerked my body to the side.

"Stop fucking moving!" Another swing towards my face.

I whimpered as the stinging feeling began to ease in faster from how many times he had hit me.

I bit my lips as I felt my shorts slowly discard off my legs and heard it drop to the ground.

"P—please don't. I—I'm sorry for being rude—"

"Aw sweetheart." I felt his finger lift up my chin as his eyes watched mine.

His hot breath came in contact with my lips, making the hairs on my arms stand up.

"There's nothing you can say for me to stop." He whispered before proceeding to kiss and suck my neck, the flesh on my skin stinging from his sharp teeth.

Once I felt his hand touch the side of my thong, I began to scream, my heart racing in my chest as I felt my whole body shiver with fear.

Before he could do anything else, the door swung open, Ryder's head turning so his attention was away from me.

"You have 5 seconds to get off of her before I shoot your brains out." I heard a familiar voice rasp from the door.

Justin's POV:

Bella's head turned as our eyes met, my heart aching as her eyes were bright red with makeup running down her cheeks with bruises all over her lips and forehead.

I swallowed hard as I tried to keep strong.

"Ah Bieber, we meet again hm?" Ryder licked his lips as he placed his hand on Bella's chest, making her flinch in fear.

"Get your filthy hands off of her." I spat venomously as my blood boiled throughout my body, just about ready to beat the shit out of him.

"We were just gettin to the good part." he smirked. "Why don't you sit back and relax as you watch me fuck your girl senselessly—"

That's when I charged towards him and shoved him off of the bed, as I threw punches all over him.

He groaned in pain as I clicked my gun and pointed it to him.

"Bye, you son of a bitch. Have fun in hell—"

"Don't." I heard a hoarse whisper from the bed.

I turned and my eyes softened as I watched Bella sit up against the bed and covered herself.

"P—Please don't Justin." she whimpered as her hands shook frantically. "I—I just wanna go home."

I swallowed hard and sighed as I walked towards her.

"But he needs to pay—"

"No Justin, it's o—okay. He didn't rape me, you stopped him."

I sighed and glanced back at Ryder as he groaned quietly.

"I'm sorry baby—" I paused. "Here, take this." I took off my jacket and placed it over her almost completely exposed body.

I placed a kiss on her forehead as I motioned Adam and Matt to get her out of here.

I made my way back to Ryder, his hands still clenched over his balls.

"You're lucky i'm even letting you live." I chuckled lowly. "Next time you pull a stunt like that?" I paused once more as I leaned down and cleared my throat. "I'll rip out our your tongue and use it to slice your arm while I watched you bleed to death as I beat you with your own fucking arm—"

"You don't scare me Bieber." Ryder breathed out, making me laugh out loud.

I cocked my gun and shot him in the leg, making him groan and shout with pain.

"Fucking bullshit." I growled as I backed away and made my way down the stairs.

I followed the faint cries out the door until I saw someone in the corner of my eye once I reached the front door.

I felt a fist come in contact with my ab as i groaned to myself quietly and glanced up and felt even more anger circle my head.

"Fucking Horan—"

"It's funny because I knew she liked me." Niall chuckled softly. "So to make this work I decided to twist it up a bit and be a bit more touchy—"

I stopped him right there with my fist coming in contact with his face, his nose instantly gushing with blood.

"Fuck." he groaned.

"Don't you ever think for a second that you can lay a finger on her because trust me—"

"Your threats mean nothing to me Bieber. If you haven't already noticed..."

I felt my jaw clench as I did the first thing i thought of.

Niall crouched over in pain as he fell backwards, a big moan escaping his mouth as he held onto his balls.

I mumbled curse words before running out the door and towards our car.

I sat in the very back of the jeep where Bella was with my jacket, huddled in the corner, quivering in fear.

"God—" I sighed as I crawled in the back before Adam pushed the seat back. "C'mere."

I watched as her fragile body shifted over and glanced at me, her eyes screaming fear as they spilled out with more tears.

I scooted closer to her and placed my arm around her gently, her body flinching from my touch.

"It's okay Bella, it's me." I whispered in her ear as she slowly rested her head on my shoulder, my arm slowly pulling her closer to my body.

I looked up towards the front and took a deep breath, John's eyes meeting mine in the mirror as he sent me a sympathetic look.

I sent back a nod, showing him that we were going to be okay.