4: "I don't bite you know..."

Bella's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring quietly. My eyes fluttered open, immediately noticing that Justin was asleep, right beside me. Well this was awkward. He was shirtless, his tattoos revealed all over his arms. He had so many. I was never a big fan of tattoos, but his really turned me on. I sat up, watching him sleep peacefully.

He seemed so normal asleep, but when he's conscious, he's probably insane. But I had a weird feeling inside of me, and I don't really know what it was. A part of me wanted to hug him and cuddle, but the other part of me wanted to get up and leave.

How could someone look so attractive while sleeping? His hair, those muscles, his jawline...fuck what am I doing? Bella shut up, he's a criminal for crying out loud. He kills people.

Before I had a chance to get up, Justin's eyes started to twitch, before his eyes slowly fluttered open, seeing me immediately. He groaned, clearing his throat as he continued to stare at me. I cracked him a small smile. "Morning." I whispered. He sighed and nodded."Morning," he replied in a raspy morning voice.

The rasp in his voice made my stomach bubble, feeling more attracted to him than I was before. I didn't realize I was still staring, until he raised his eyebrow. "Like what you see?" he chuckled. I felt my heart drop as my cheeks started to burn. "I—um—sorry I didn't mean to stare at you like that—" "It's okay, don't worry about it, chill out." he cut me off, sending me back a smile.

My heart melted at his smile. How could someone be adorable and hot at the same time? Stop it Bella, stop with these thoughts. You're just tired it's okay, it'll all fade away later. I cleared my throat and stood up to go wash up in the bathroom.

"Wait—don't go." he mumbled, turning to face me. I felt my heart skip a beat, as I swallowed hard before turning around. "What?" I questioned in a quiet voice. We made very long eye contact before he spoke up again. "Can you pass me my water bottle." he groaned, while pointing towards the counter.

I nodded as I walked up to the counter, grabbing the water bottle and tossing it to him. He opened the cap slowly, before taking a huge chug, causing his jaw to move up and down. Holy crap, this kid had a pretty sharp jaw line. I quickly looked away, watching my toes so I wouldn't stare again.

When he finished, he tossed the water bottle in the trash can, chuckling softly at my expression. I was about to turn around when I remembered something. "Hey um—do you mind giving me my phone back now—I wanna let my parents know I'm okay—" "Yeah sure whatever." he scoffed, getting up and pulling out my phone from under the shelf.

He was wearing nothing but boxers, and he didn't seem to care one bit. He turned around, handing my phone to me. I blinked several times before grabbing my phone, and he just stood there, a smirk plastered on his face. I looked down at me phone, but I didn't turn it on. I felt his eyes on me, so I looked back up at him.

"What?" I spat, growing angry at his expression. "Mm nothing." he chuckled, before walking to his closet, pulling on some sweats and sliding on a low v-neck shirt. "Tell me." I demanded. "Nah I think I'm good." he snickered. I rolled my eyes before sitting back
on the bed, scrolling through my texts.

liz: bellzzzzzz where u at??? there are some really hot guys in the living roooommm

liz: where are u

liz: bella? you're starting freak me out.

liz: are you okay? tell me where you are.

liz: oh my god i'm getting really worried, please tell me you're okay.

liz: I could barely sleep last night, not knowing where u were.