You're only mine

"What you found your mate! Ahhhh so who's the lucky person Ashton?" Papa sounded excited.
   "Well papa its-hello Mr Night im Prince Liam Ashton's mate and i hope i would see you as soon as possible" Prince Liam enterupted Ashton.
   "Ohh how great your mated with the prince of the Shadow family, i hope to see you to and take care of my son can i talk to Cian"
   "Sure mr Night"
   "Hello..."
   "Soooo tell me your mate Cian i wanna know is that person a good person huh..."Ashton took the phone from me
   "Papa Cian in mated with the youngest Prince of the royal Dark familyv
   "Ashton! You traitor"
   "Sniff sniff"
   "Papa why are you crying huh did we do somthing wrong?"
   "My babies are growing up to fast hic hic sniffle" then the phone was taken away by Prince Liam.
   "Please assure that im going to protect Ashton qith my life
   "Ok so bye and see you guys later in a week ok and bring your mates along"
Cian
    Prince Liam looked satisfied when he heard that papa already took interest in him. Ashton crawled out of the bed and run away then Prince Liam got him and kisses him all over so that's the sign for me to leave them be and hope that they do it with condoms. When i was walking to the guest room that i still remember i stay and sleep there for the rest of the night and it was just 2:16 im soo tired all i remember was the heaviness of my eyelids and the warth of the blanket. I suddenly felt chills on my spine and woke up and see that im being carry by Prince Lance. I didn't have any strength to fight back so i fell back asleep. Its very warm when I'm with him.
Prince Lance
He is so adorable i swear i might just eat him up now and impregnate him but i dont want to rush it. I set him down on my bed and stroke his hair and want to wake him up so bad. I forgot when i fell asleep but when i woke up Cian was still in my arms.
   Knock knock
  "Who is it"
  "LANCEEEEEEE" Liam is sooo annoying
  "What the hell do you want"
  "There's a meeting with the werewolves and they're around our age so i think its best for us to talk to them. And they brought their mates with them also so we better tell them horny people in this place if they dont want to die they should back off the werewolves' mates"
  "Ok ok ill be there in couple of min just get out now" i got out of bed and Cian woke up still half asleep he stood up and washed up. I was still in the room thinking if he remember what happened. I pulled my smallest clothes that i dont wear, as he got out of the bathroon he walk to me and put his head on my back. I turned around and he was about to go to sleep i took off his shirt, and put on the shirt i pull out.
   "Cian im going to a meeting and if you want to come you could stay with their mates" he hummed yes so i took him to the dinning room where the werewolves were and they were with their mates. They gave me a stare to back off i did they same when they saw my little mate in my arms.
   "Um can you guys watch my mate he's still asleep" they look at me as if i was nice for the first time.
   "Sure we loved to"
   "Thanks"
  "Ok babe remember to stay put ok and be careful" said one of the couple
  "Yeah i kniw im not a kid geez" when we left out of the room one of the werewolve said
  "Is that ypur mate?"
  "Yeah i just found him yesterday and i think he just think he's still at home but he'll wake up and won't be acting cute to me again"
  "Its ok man he'll open up to you"
  "Thanks"
Cian
All i remember is sleeping on the bed but how did i end up in a dinning room with werewolves.
  "Hi you were asleep when your mate brought you here and we thought that its best for you to sleep and whats your name?"
   "Hi im Cian Night and um and whats your name"
   "Im Roi and the one on my left is Alex"
  "Im Mic and he's Dillon"
  "Hi so what are tpu guts are doing here at the vampire regions?"
  "Well we want to stay here untill the rogues situation is fixed"
  "Ahh that makes since well you guys seem fun to hang out so do any of you guy want to go outside?"
  "I want to go out cuz its soooo boring in here"Rio said with excitement in his eyes
   "I agree we should all go out and have fun" said Dillon. We went to the garden is farther away from the other garden because its more peaceful there and there's also a kitchen little house there. When we got there we all ate the food that we cooked and relax. Today was peaceful i wish it was always like this, its been a coupke of hours so we thought that we'll be staying for just a little while. I was in the room where the others were, when i turned around i saw Prince Lance at the doorway with other people then he came running to me and said why did i leave the room i looked at the others to help me. Then i was picked up in bridal style and walked out of the little house. The others were following us back to the main house.
   "You know tou could put me down because im heavy to carry"
   "Pfft you know i have a name just call me Lance and leave out the prince" he chuckled then he put me down and grabbed my hand and walk.
   "So Cian what do you like to do when your not busy"he ask
   "Hmmm thats hard i like to relax, how about you umm Lance"
   "Well now that i have my mate i would want to do what my mate whats me to do" i blushed at what he said i kniw that we're mates but he should have something he do when hes not busy.
    "Then what's your favorite thing to do"
    "Can i show you what i like to do" i hummed yes. Then he turned my head towards him and he lean down and kissed me. I heard the Rio, Dillon, Alex and Mic awwed us and i pushed him away and walk ahead. Then i heard the guys that he was with tell him to run up to me then i felt a hand holding onto mines.