The Dark family

Thats Ashton^^

Cian
I was dragged into the room where Prince Liam and my brother was and i was pushed down on the floor with Prince Lance next to me. Then all of a sudden the door was wide open and came in his older brother, Prince Tyler, Prince Achiyo(a chi yo), Prince Landon and Prince Andrew.
"Little brother you finally found your mate after just a month of your birthday" said Prince Andrew.
"Prince Andrew come on man help me out with this person" pointing at Prince Liam.
"Hey it's fine your not going to die but might be mated" he chuckled. Then at the door there was 2 pregnant people at the door and they both were males. They seemed to be 3 month pregnant, the one in a light brown hair ran towards to Prince Tyler.
"Eric you told you to not run ok" looking worried.
"But i missed you tyty" looking down at his feet.
"Fine but dont do that to fast"
"Ok"looking happy I was still struggling to get up from his grasp. Then the guy in light brown hair came to me and kick off Prince Lance of me and again i was dragged.
"Cian Night come back here and help me" as he struggled to get up.
"Nah Ashton i think that a goid spot for you" the light haired person said while laughing. Prince Lance was about to grab me again bit this time i was pushed out of the door and i was standing there looking dumb until the guy in blonde took me to the room down the hall. There was 2 other people in the room talking one had black hair and the other had a dirty blonde hair they stared at me and they made me sit down.
"Wow your Lance's mate you look so pure and cure i camt believe he got a mate that looks so cute.
"What's your name little one"
"I'm Cian Night"
"Cian what a nice name and sorry im Eric the one over there is Ryan and the one next to Ryan is Elliot and the one next the Ryan on the left is Rain. And me Ryan and Elliot is prego right now so we might not know any thing and-"
"The reason why they are all pregnant was because they didntuse any protection and they mated on the first day they saw each other and they were very stupid" Rain interrupted.
I was laughing untill the door banged open and prince Lance was there and behind them was his brothers i didn't know where to go but went into the bathroom i ran there and i was picked up and i feel like i was flying in the air. I saw Ashton and Prince Liam in a deep kiss and Ashton trying to push him away. When he saw me he kicked Prince Liam and his sensitive spot and ran to me and punched the prince and we both ran away from them. We ran in a garden, man this place was super big i mean i could get lost in this big place and the party was still on, we bumped into the kind and queen on the way.
"Ahh your the cutie that Lance took from me"she said while holding onto my hands.
"And it looks.like your my son's mate and my nephew's mate to" looking at Ashton and me.
"Uhh yea but we're not ready and still ha-"
"Sorry but my brother was just saying he cant believe that Prince Lance is his mate and stuff anx i didn't want to know why i have that Liam as a mate for" Ashton said
"Ashton come here you little trouble maker we might as well meet my parents instead of aunty Rose amd uncle Jared" as Prince Liam held onto my brother and pulled him out of the room.
Prince Lance found me holding onto the queen and he looked mad and snatched me away from the queen. We walked out of the room and i saw Eric and Rain with their mate. Prince Lance pushed me to them and said
"Dont go anywhere or you'll sleep.in a cell later. I nodded and he left with a smirk. Later that day i did nothing but sit and sleep,i just wanted to go to home and stay in my little room now.
Prince Lance
When the party ended i ran to my room where my little mate should be in by now. When i got to my room i found my mate sleeping on my bed. He looked like an angle he just to adorable, i walked to him and kissed him untill he woke up. His face was an open book he's to easy to read.
    "Morning Cian do you want to sleep still or do you want me to continue" i said as i smirk. He got up fast and took a couple of step back from me that made me kinda pissed off and jumped no top of him.
    "Ugh get off your to heavy im going to break apart"
    "Then can you tell a little about yourself"
     "Um i just turned 16 and im the second son and im half vampire and human, eventhough both of my parents are vampire but its a rare thing for vampire to have a child that is hybrid"
      "Hybrid huh, true they are rare. But your a cute one to and my mate so im a lucky guy"
      "Thanks um i want to see my brother have you seen him?"
      "Ahhh that you'll be shock he in a room locked up with Liam" laughing out loud.
     "Can i go to him i want to call my papa what happen"
     "Yeah sure but you can't run away you got that" i nodded my head
     "You dont speak much huh tch I'll give you a freebie this time but next time answer got it." We walked in the halls where all of his brothers are with their mate and Eric was just 3 month pregnant but he does has a temper. When we got to the room where Prince Liam was staying and Prince Lance was going to a meeting leaving me at to room, there was moaning and panting coming from the room and the door wasn't even fully close.
     "You rapist get off, your horrible, you liar- ahhhh...."
     "Hmm seems like you enjoying this though"
     "No i don-ahhh nhm-stop it to rough it-it hurts to much ill die it to FUCKING BIG.
     "And you like it just be quiet it'll be better once you get used to it"
     "Hic hic your horrible hic hic..." I walked out of the room with a shocked. I just witness somebody having sex and the worse thing is, it was my older brother, and he a bottom. I went to Eric who seemed pissed and sat down.
    "Cian do you think im moody" looking irritated.
    "No i think your just moody because people just dont understand you"
    "Really i mean yeah they do things i dont like, such as not cleaning after their stuff and sleep around and dont even give you the attention"
     "You could just say that to them and im sure they'll stop and give ypu what you want from them" his face lightens up and said thanks. And walk into his room i stayed in the hallway and waited till my brother and Prince Liam was done with their business. Then Prince Liam came out of the room and smiled at me and told me i could go in the room and that he was going to the meeting. I walked in and see my brother in bed looking exhausted and worn out. I cleaned him up and i almost threw up looking at the bed and the sprem on the bed. I tried to look for the condom that they used but there wasnt any condoms. I sighed and thought that Ashton is going to be pissed from what had happen and on top of that they didnt EVEN USE CONDOM.
    I walked out of the room and beard my brother wake up.
    "Cian-oww ah fuck that hurts"
    "Um Ashton hows your body do you want to take a bath or just want to sleep more"
    "Im not fine as of matter of fact my butt hole hurts and my lower back. I can still feel his fucking cum in me" then he realized that he didnt wear condoms when they were at it.
    "WE DIDNT USE COMDOMS WTF CIAN WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT THEN I WONT GET TO TRAVEL NOW"
    "Um its ok i mean you could have your life here, also let tell papa and dad that we found our mate i said while smiling and he smiled back at me. He called papa and they picled up
     "Hi Ashton bae how was the party"
    "Papa me and Cian found our mate...

Hopefully the story is good and it seems that I have free time to write the story and im still think on my OTHER STORY but i cant think of anything plz tell me if you want any smut on my other story My Wife Is An Omega... Thxx love you alll peeps😘😘😘😘😘😘