~mike x reader~

You were casually riding your bike through Derry when you stumbled across Mike hanlon. He was a tall-broad shouldered boy with a charming smile. You had idmeaditly fell in love with him as soon as you joined the losers club and met him.

You stopped to hug him but, he didn't seem happy. "Mike what's wrong?" you asked a bit upset.
"Its just I need help on the farm with plowing hay, my grandpa said if I don't get it done tonight I will be grounded." he said sighing.

"I could help" you said trying to cheer him up. You also said that because you wanted to get closer to him. "You would?" he asked with a little glimmer in his big beautiful chocolatey eyes. "Mhm!" you said cheerfully.

After you were both done mike said he was gonna go grab drinks for you and him once, he was gone you stumbled across a book that looked like a diary. You hesitated to pick it up but you did anyways.

You were dumbfounded. Mike liked you!? You blushed a little and hid it so he wouldn't know you had gotten into his diary. session mike came back with the drinks you smiled and said thank you for the drink.

You both sat there for awhile until you built up the courage to kiss him on the cheek, which eventually ended in mike kissing you, which then turned into a whole big steamy makeout session.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked softly as, he stroked your beautiful (h/c) (h/l).

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend Mike" you said smiling and cuddling your face into the crook of his neck.

The end~🎈

(:V)