~EddiexReader~ jealousy~

You were casually hanging out with your best friends Bill,Richie,Stan,Ben,Bev,Eddie and Mike not doing much except just hanging around the woods talking to each other.

Of course you were talking to Mike having a pretty average conversation unlike Ben and Richie.

"Dude! What would you do if I fucked your mom?" Richie boomed. "I-I'd beat your ass of course " Ben boomed back in a much more sour tone.
"Jeez I was just asking" Richie said back playfully . "don't j-joke like that d-dumbass. Richie roared with laughter , while the rest of the kids glared at him. "So (y/n), have you had anymore encounters with. It ?
"Hmmm yeah, now that I think about it yes. He turned into a (y/f) and whispered to me repeatedly until I ran off"

(( (y/f) stands for your fear, and yes I know i refferd to pennywise as a he but oh well suffer B XD NAH kidding fam ily )) ~🎈

"Ah I see. It has been trying to break the whole loser's group apart but I'm sure that won't happen."

just then Eddie came running up to you pulling you into the woods away from all of the other kids and pounding his feet onto the ground. You know that stance it means he is furious.

"What were you guys talking about?" Eddie asked clearly mad and jealous. "nothing except if we had seen it again" you replied.

He nodded and asked "so you weren't talking about your crush?"
"No" you replied "oh" he said in a slightly disappointed tone "why'd you ask?" you questioned the cute boy. "I was just wondering " he answered cutely. "Well do you wanna know Eddie? " you asked smirking. He nodded vigorously.

"Well...he's a Burnett has a cute personality and he's standing right infront of me" his mouth dropped open. "You like me!? I thought you liked mike!" you nodded your head no . "nope. I like you. "

you plainly replied. "Well that's good because I like you too" he said. He did the unthinkable and pulled you down to were your faces were inches away. He smirked and pressed his lips against yours.

His lips felt like heaven, they were soft and moist so much that you never wanted to pull away but, air got the best of you both and you guys had to pull away. " that was the best kiss I've ever received " you blushed. Then you heard a familiar voice .

"get some Eddie!" you turned around and it was Richie . "Richie! " you blushed madly and him and the rest ofthe losers group laughed. "Are we a thing (y/n)?" "yes Eddie we are a thing "

The end!
I know 'Kate -chan this was shorter then the bill x reader!' I know its just. I didn't want to start off with bill saving you. Plus that was my first page so I wanted to do my best for you reader-chan. ily~ 🎈 also, I am putting the characters in a different font then regular and your font will be bold. ~🎈