~bill x reader~ save me

Derry was a peculiar town, especially since kids would go missing every 27 years and yet the towns people brushed it aside as if it would never happen. Well you for one never brushed it aside, you would collect all of the missing posters and read about Derry and how it came to be.

You were called weird and a nerd but, you never cared about what people thought and that's what caught the eye of Bill Denbrough.....

You were riding your bike to school when you saw Henry and his gang.

You swerved your bike around and headed down into your secret short cut to school.

Apparently Henry had seen you and was planning to beat you up at school, of course you were oblivious to his devious plan and sighed in relief when you got to school.

You put your bike up and ran into the school just before the bell rang. You ran into bill and said hello before running to your locker and grabbing your stuff out frantically so you wouldn't be late to class you had started to run to your class until you heard a familiar voice calling your name.

"Hey (y/n)! You dropped this!" it was bill. Your hand became sweaty as you stepped forward getting closer to him, your crush, Bill.

You felt as if a heavy weight was on your shoulders getting heavier, dragging you down making your steps slower as you approached the Burnett. You finally reached bill and took the book that you had dropped, making your hand graze past bill's.
You were immediately flustered and so was bill. You smiled meekly and said goodbye to the handsome Burnett.

After class, you raced outside too dump your books into the trashcan since it was the last day of school.

As you were approaching the trashcans you saw a group of boys that were fimilar to you then you realized that it was Bill,Richie,Eddie,and Stan.

You overhead heard Richie saying some weird shit. "You should try tickling your pickle for once!" you couldn't hold in the laugh that had just produced. You boomed out with a fit of laughter.

"Wow Richie say something like that again I might die off laughter " you said still choking out the last of your laughter.
"Wow Richie looks like you have a fan of your lewd jokes" Eddie said. "Well why wouldn't I?" Richie replied back.

You sighed in relief as your books were dumped out. "Were finally out of hell- I mean school....so what are you guys gonna do for the summer ?" "I-I don't really know m-maybe ride my bike and boy stuff I guess.." bill replied. "Cool .... I guess I might run around in the woods and shit." you replied back.

"I might go play games in the arcade " Richie said. The rest of the boys said what they were going do. You smiled and waved goodbye to the gang of males . you were gonna miss them... Little did you know they all lived close to you .....

You hopped onto your bike and started to peddle down the street your (h/c) (h/l) flowing/blowing in the wind . you saw a gang of boys coming towards you. It was bill,Richie, Stan, Eddie and a unfamiliar boy . they were probably going to the pharmacy, so you decided to peddle up to them. "Hey guys!" you said waving to them. "H-hey (y/n)" bill said while smiling meekly to you. "Hey bill! What happened to that boy over there?" you said pointing your finger towards the unknown boy.

"He got attacked by mullet boy" Richie said reffering to Henry.
"Oh his wounds look bad...mind if I help?" . "Not all all! We need all the help we can get to help clean his nasty wounds" Eddie said . "well what are we waiting for? Lets go" you shouted and you mounted your bike to go to the pharmacy.

~TO BE CONTINUED~ 🎈
(A red balloon is just there to indicate that i said that)