Stan x reader

You and Stan were alone with each other on a hot summer day. "Hey Stan are you hot? Cause I sure am " you said to your crush.

"Yeah im dying in this heat! Wanna go get some ice cream?l I've got a few bucks I can bust on some ice cream." he said smiling.

"Sure but, I'll have you know im paying for
mine."

he always tries to buy you stuff instead of you paying which annoys you because you don't like having someone pay for you.

"Oh come (y/n)! Please just let me pay!" "no! I don't like people paying for me!" "if you let me I'll give you a surprise!"

"ehh..what type?" you said.

"You'll see just come on!"
And so you guys went to go get ice cream.
"Thanks for getting me my favorite ice cream Stan".

"No problem (y/n)." Steve said smiling. Out of nowhere you suddenly built up courage to kiss Stan on the cheek.

"Y- (y/n)!" he said while blushing.

"What's wrong Stan? " you said a bit worried he didn't like you.

"Cmere (y/n)." you slowly walked towards him.
He bent down to kiss you on the lips. It was so heartfelt and nice you never wanted to stop kissing him. But , unfortunately he stopped and said something.

"Will you be my girlfriend? " he said semi- confidently.

"Yes! You dork!" you giggled and took his hand.

~the end! I know this one is shorter but I think its cuter out of all of them that I've done. Also, sorry for not doing more story's ive just ran out of ideas and im thinking about signing up for an acting camp. Plus,ive had band and shizz so, yee byeee!~🎈