The Alleyway

~Y/N p.o.v~

           "That's impossible." I say watching as Kyle puts the finishing pieces on the car. He sits in the driver seat and turns the key. The car roars to life as he pushes on the gas pedal. "This car is beautiful. There is no way you did all of this in 4 days." I say walking around the car, admiring every detail.

 "I am proud of myself, I did really good on it." he says stepping away from it. "So Kyle, what exactly did you do to it?" I asked him being curious. "Since I totaled your Acura NSX, I decided to get you a brand new, all black BMW i8 and customized it to fit your character." he said opening the driver side door so I can sit in my new car."Which things are customized?" I ask while taking a seat. "Let me show you." he says as he closes the car door when I got up. He closes the garage door and turns off the lights. I soon see the car light up. "The paint is heat activated so when you drive it at night it glows blue and during the day it turns red." he says as he revs the car. "but its only the design, I also put in tinted windows so nobody can look in, the inside is like the outside but the inside lights are controlled by the button on the door, and last but not least, I even put your security system Valkyrie inside so you can control what happens in the house if you're across town or even across the country." he adds. I take out my phone and check the time. It's 10:30 meaning I have to go. 

"I got to go little brother, I'll text you when I get home. OK?" I say as I give him a hug and get ready to leave. I hop into my truck and turn the key making it come to life. "Tell Natalie I said hi and be careful out there Y/N." he says as I drive out of his driveway. As I'm driving down the road, my phone buzzes and it's Natalie sending me a text. I pull into the closest parking lot or gas station. I park the car and reply to Natalie.

"Y/N, where are you?"

"I'm on my way to you now."

"Can you please hurry up?"

"Be patient, what's the rush?"

"My sister is here with her boyfriend and what they are trying to do is making me really uncomfortable."

"I'll be there in 3 minutes."

"OK."

      I put the phone down and continue to drive to her house. Moments later, I arrive at her house and see that she is waiting outside. I beep the horn and watch as she runs across her yard and into the car. She closes the door and buckles her seat. "You good? Let's go." I say and drive off. "Where are we going?" she asked noticing that I've taken a turn to a place we've never went to before. "Natalie, what did you these past 3 days?" I ask her with a grin on my face. "I cleaned the house, went to work, showered, and took care of Ian." she said all confused. "Natalie, Ian hasn't been home the past few days." I say looking back at the road ahead. "Ian and Buck have been at a friends house and I'm headed to pick them up." I added. It amazes me how she never noticed that her own dog was gone and I even left her a note on her front door. Once a month, I take both dogs to my friends house so they can rest for a few days. Natalie and I have trained these dogs to follow every command no matter the situation. From simple tricks like sit and roll over to more complicated tricks. We never leave home without them. Me and Natalie have been partners for almost 5 years now and 3 years later, we adopted Buck and Ian as our new partners. 

"We're here." I tell Natalie as we hop out of the car. We walk to the door and ring the doorbell but nobody answers. We exchange looks before pushing open the door and walking in. We head to the back yard where we see my friend Layla and dogs playing outside. We take a seat when they come walking into the room. Layla jumps in surprise when she sees us." How dare you scare the hell out of me." she said walking over to the fridge. She grabs a bottle of water and splits it between two bowls and gives one to each dog. We talked for a couple hours before going home.

   "We have to get going now, you guys ready?" I ask and Buck barks back at me. We all head to the car and let the dogs hop into the back seat with Natalie and I not to far behind them. We get settled and drive off waving goodbye to Layla. We arrive in front of our favorite bar and get out. We call the dogs out and walk into the bar. Natalie asked our friend Marcel the bartender to pour his specialty drink for us when something catches my attention. I notice two men chase after someone, I tap Natalie on the shoulder. 

"Never mind on the drinks Marcel. Next time though." Natalie says as we stand up. We grab our stuff and the dogs and we run to the alley. We send the dogs to track the scent and we follow behind them. The dogs run off around the corner but before we can reach them, we come to a complete stop when we hear someone laughing. "Hey Vanoss, do you think that these ladies should be out here this time of night?" says a guy in a hockey mask as he let out a insane laugh that sent chills up my spine.

 Natalie and I turn around to face the two men that are standing a few feet away from us. One was wearing a hockey mask, black jeans, black shoes and a light blue hoodie while the other one was wearing an owl mask, red jacket with white stripes down the arms, black pants and black shoes to match."It's kind of dangerous for you ladies to be out here, you know that right?" said the guy wearing the owl mask. "We know but our dogs got loose and we can't seem to catch them." I say lying to them while giving them a smile. "And the weapons are for?" asked the man in blue."Protection." says Natalie. We shared a moment of silence when we hear the dogs barking in the distance. Me and Natalie exchange looks before looking back at the two men.

 "Looks like they found found something, why don't you two go check on them." said the man in the hockey mask as he throws his bat over his shoulder. "Why don't you guys come check with us, maybe they found your guy." I say as we hear screaming coming from the direction of the dogs. "Sound like they did to me." the man in the hockey mask said as we start walking toward the dogs. We start walking in silence. "We never got your names." Natalie says breaking the silence. "My name is Vanoss and this is Delirious." said the guy in red. "What about you two?" asked Delirious. "Call me Natalie." she says with a smile on her face. "And call me Y/N." I added.

 "Those are some beautiful names for some pretty ladies like yourselves." says Delirious making me blush a little. We eventually find the dogs and walk over to them. I hear Natalie call off Ian and watch as Ian follows directions. "BUCK, DOWN!" I holler and he listens as walks away and sits beside me. We stand back and let the guys  finish what they were doing. All I could do was watch or walk away but something was telling me to stay there. Moments later, they finish up with their victim and turn around to look at us.

 "Oh, you stayed for the show, huh?" says Vanoss as they both turned around to look at us. "It's not like we haven't seen anything like it or even done anything like it ourselves." I say staring at Delirious giving him a little smile. I might not be able to see his face but I can feel him smiling back at me. I see Vanoss and Natalie trying to get our attention but it doesn't seem to be working. 

~I like this one.~